Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thank you God for everything

i've waited so long to know your comfort. and now when i need it the most i feel your presence like i never have before.

thank you God for everything. i can trace everything that is important to me back to you. things that once seemed a cute coincidence now hold meaning, and i know that you mean for me to be where i am, with the people than i'm with.

i've never communed with you in the conventional way, so i didn't think i could have a relationship with you. but i finally opened my heart and there you were right there, in my heart, waiting for me to feel you. and now i know you were there all along waiting for me to find you.

if i ask, you'll help me find the answer. the search may not be clear at first but it will become clearer the harder i try to understand.

your simplicity amazes me. i can trace everything back to you, and give thanks for giving me everything i need and making me realize that you don't give me more than i can handle.

i feel you on the breeze, see you in the morning sun and in the starlit sky, in my friend's faces and as they laugh with me on a saturday afternoon, and hear you in the music that they play for me at night, and in my baby's welcome when i come home every day. thank you God for everything.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Well, I'm happy this revelation came about at... Twirl?

:)

nope at twirl, we learned that you NEVER turn your back on a 1/2 full drink, even for a second... because someone will walk up and throw in the trash. we also learned that russ plays great 80's music....:tongue:

now at ps1 with friends we learned that God is the reason we are here......;)

next weekend, CHURCH????:eek: :eek: