Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Meet-Up Time!!!

vixenfoxxy

OK DC kids, it's time to have a meet-up! I need to meet all of you! I'm gonna leave the venue and event up to all of you, so give me some suggestions. But I'm thinking either the weekend after labor day (that's uhm... the 7th or something?) or the weekend after that. Who's down? :D

The 7th is Anthony Pappa and John Creamer at Buzz...I know a lot of NYC people coming down for this one, and also Steve Lawler and Keith (from the naughtybooth/Twilo mboards) are spinning at the Edge on Sat.

That would probably be a good weekend for a meet-up.

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to the DC board. Moved up here from FLA a few months ago and have enjoyed the club scene here. I would definitely up for meeting some of you to expand the clubbing crowd I hang out with.

Keep me posted if you guys decide for a meet up at Buzz ort elsewhere. I'll probably make it for the foam party this weekend as my previous Labor Day plans fell through, but 100% I'l be hanging out with some of my crowd for the weekend of the 7th at Nation and at The Edge.

Cheers!

:D :D :D

Originally posted by raver_mania

The 7th is Anthony Pappa and John Creamer at Buzz...I know a lot of NYC people coming down for this one, and also Steve Lawler and Keith (from the naughtybooth/Twilo mboards) are spinning at the Edge on Sat.

That would probably be a good weekend for a meet-up.

That weekend sounds good.

how about Friday, the 7th, on the patio (as soon as you exit the VIP room) at 1:30?

Originally posted by scratchapella

I wanna come! !;30 on the patio at Nation or the Edge? that weekend is gonna be off the hook! (this one too. . .who else is going to Danny Howells?)

djsizeup- did you find a place to live yet? most of the transfers this year actually live in my building. . .

Hey Scratch...Millele, some friends and I are going up to see DH on Sunday!!! But first, I'm gonna hit Tall Paul at Buzz (Friday). Wanna do a DC meet-up beforehand?

Ravermania:

Most definitely. But it all depends on my budget. . .these days i've got NO flow. . .plus i really wanted to buy a fattystack for Sunday night. . hmmm . . post the details of the meetup and I will try (really really hard, b/c i do want to see you all before DH) to come. SOMEONE PLEASE SORT IT OUT! Vixen? Egg? Millele? ANyone?\

djsizeup:

I'm in city hall, 24th and K, not far from you. . .how do you like GW so far?

it's been pretty cool but a pain in the ass cause I had to switch out of pretty much all of my classes. I went out to the bars last weekend and they were ok... definitely looking forward to finally going to buzz this friday to see TP. Try to make it out this friday if you can. If you have IM mine is 'mattyice11' so drop me a line.

yeah raver_mania, I'll be there too, I think. I need to celebrate my freedom. Friday is my ~last~ day of work... And no work after that for over a week!! Woo hoo!!

Anyway, anyone going on Friday, want to meet up at 1:30am near the bar in the front room? If facing the bar, meet on the left hand side, near the walkway into the main room. Does that sound like a plan?

If anyone has a better idea, please post... :)

I'm confused. Is everybody talking about meeting up this Friday or next? Damn, I needed to take it easy this weekend after last weekend's debauchery, but fuck it. If everyone's meeting up this Friday, I'm there. Just one request, no matter how much I beg and plea and curse and moan - PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO ONE GIVE ME NOR DIRECT ME TO THE LOCATION OF ANY SUBSTANCE THAT MAY BE ABUSED!!!! It may get ugly. But trust me, it passes and I'll settle in.

OK, so where's this meetup :D :D :D

I'll definitely be at Buzz this Friday, and most likely the 7th too. I've never been to Buzz/Nation so someone else has to make a meeting place for friday night (this one). I guess we should make a meet-up for the 7th when that night is approaching. So whoever plans on going out this Friday and knows the club please think of a place to meet up...

Originally posted by a1wave

Anyway, anyone going on Friday, want to meet up at 1:30am near the bar in the front room? If facing the bar, meet on the left hand side, near the walkway into the main room. Does that sound like a plan?

If anyone has a better idea, please post... :)

Yeah I have one...please be sure to wear glow stick necklaces and have a glowsticks in your mouth too and then like put your name on your arm so it can glow in the black lights so we all no who everyone is ....hahahaaaa...i hope no one is taking me serious

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by a1wave

[Anyway, anyone going on Friday, want to meet up at 1:30am near the bar in the front room? If facing the bar, meet on the left hand side, near the walkway into the main room. Does that sound like a plan?

If anyone has a better idea, please post...

OK I'm planning on meeting everyone at this place and time.

So the meetup place this Friday at Buzz, August 31st ...is at 1:30am in the space at the lefthand side of the bar (if facing the bar) in the front room next to the walkway up to the main room. I've met people here before and it seemed to work...

See y'all then!

What I'm talking about, is the space inside the railing between the bar and the railing on the lefthand side (at the very end) of the bar when facing the bar. There's a pillar/beam right in that area too. I'm not sure what Raver_mania is talking about, but I think we are talking about the same vicinity...

Comprende? I wish I could draw a map