Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeys oasis thursdays

Why try out a new club, when you know that you are going to have fun at joeys. This thursday is DJ George calli's birthday party. Rich Luzzi and ariel are preforming. Print out this page and bring it to the door for complimentary open bar and food from 9-11. We also BBQ free burgers and hot dogs every thursday at midnight. Ever since we started spinning a little hip-hop and old school, the club had been packed. This Thursday will be our biggest party of the summer. Don't miss it.

The open bar sounds great but come on who goes out to club wanting to eat hot dogs and burgers.

Oh ya about the hip hop. I hope in mid sept when I make my comback to Joeys thursday that the hip hop is out the door or I'll be out the door.

Originally posted by tempkid

Oh ya about the hip hop. I hope in mid sept when I make my comback to Joeys thursday that the hip hop is out the door or I'll be out the door.

I agree, the hip hop shit @ Joey's sucks, once the music goes down hill so does the crowd.

Its going to be a great night! I love performing there. Joeys is a great venue and the crowd is always full of energy. The open bar will be a great way to start off the night! Dont let me down Jersey, I want to see you all there early so we can all have a CRAZY night of partying! Hope to see all ya there!

Rich

Hip hop if you wanna hear that go to tunnel sundays with funkmaster flex.

Check out the grand opening of dimi's nightclub 474 river drive garfield nj.

18+ for every1

$8 admission $5 admission for college students with college id

$2 shots all night

$2 house drinks till 12

$1 bottles till 1

DJ Sounds & DJ mark carucci supplying the music.

check ity out and if you would liek to get your frat group in the party please email me at slyonsclubpromos@aol.com or call 973-202-4590