Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"back To Back" Artist?

sextacy911

so tranza...

how do u know Jonathan didnt do that mix...cuz on the vinyl i was sent it sez Jonthan Peter's Sound Factory Vocal Mix....

i'm not sure what label its on, but i know Xtreme Records is in charge of pushing it....

ocassionally producers bang out a track for a lil $$$....it happens....

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

well...

sorry i couldnt help....but the back to back track i have...is mr k bump himself--we all must be talking about a diff track...

does this track have words or no...

Mike BuGouT

from the part that i heard there were no vocals... but its definitly not a vocal track... its a hard/trancy track... if there are vocals... its just very little...

Originally posted by djmikebugout

well...

sorry i couldnt help....but the back to back track i have...is mr k bump himself--we all must be talking about a diff track...

does this track have words or no...

Mike BuGouT

..So what label is this track on

..You are talking about the same exact one as us, the one you probably recived in your aol email account.. Very little vocals in the break, and cheese doodle sounds throughout the track

yes, it is a diff track--

the one i unfortunatly have is on Top shelf Records, its by two backstreet boy wanna be's that are trying to be the next big pop thing--I dont receive songs in my aol mailbox, unless someone sends me something I've asked for---we're def talking about 2 diff tracks..

If ur interested in hearing this track that i have, u cant live far from me (westchester aint that big) come to my house and I'll GIVE YOU the vinyl with JP's mix, cuz it sucks--very disappointed in JP, especially since Xtreme Records backed the record I figured JP's mix was good....its Foker's beat with horrible synths over it....

i dont think u'd like it given the top 10's u've been posting--

Mike BuGouT

I dont have the dub...just the vox and the original--but it sounds like a re-packed jessica folker, only horrible...

whats goin on russ?

ps--project has def been disappointing since Overdrive--i thought he found a new sound....he has some new stuff on the way that is original stuff...maybe it'll be better

Mike BuGouT

I DOWNLOADED IT OFF AUDIOGALAXY... IF THIS IS THE TRACK... IT SUX BALLS... LOL DEFINITLY NOT WORTH BUYING THE RECORD... BUT I KNOW A DJ THAT PLAYS THE TRACK I AM TALKIN BOUT.. AND HE TOLD ME HE WOULD GIVE ME A CD WITH THE TRACK ON IT... AND I AM PRETTY SURE THAT THE TRACKS NAME WAS BACK TO BACK... BUT THANX AGAIN FOR URE HELP... I WILL UPLOAD THE TRACK SO U GUYS KNO WUT IM TALKIN BOUT... OK PEACE :D