Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Aol!!!!

im so seriously pissed

like i was arguing with the hick bitch that was terminating my account. She was like "Mam if u keep argueing with me im going to make sure that you will never be able to set up an account with aol ever again" I was like oh yea fuck you just take my whole account off i don't want to deal with you assholes anymore. hahaha she was all nervous ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yea AOL blowz... i get a new email every other day tellin me my billing info is f*cked up and i need to change it. once i finally change it to a new credit card, it STILL emails me tellin me theres a problem with my billing and account info... how many F*cking cc #s do u want from me?? my mom keeps tellin me to cancel it and we'll use optimum online or some shit... but i like the convinience of aol... but the service sux :bigfinger

Congrats!!! Finally a person who actually dumps aOL instead of just complaining. It's about time.. AOL blows, I don't understand why so many people use them. Nobody uses their extra services, their bullshit or anything. So why not find a stable ISP for $15 a month instead. Suck it AOL.

lol. i have aol too and i cant stand it. i got a violation for saying butthead once, which isnt even a curse.

i only use aol for email, i dont want to tell all my friends to start emailing some other address, i guess im just lazy. my account is about to be terminated, someone had the password and was talking shit to people, i wasnt even awake when it happened. i asked aol to remove the violation but they said they cant.

ugh, i hate them.

Originally posted by linabina

yea AOL blowz... i get a new email every other day tellin me my billing info is f*cked up and i need to change it. once i finally change it to a new credit card, it STILL emails me tellin me theres a problem with my billing and account info... how many F*cking cc #s do u want from me?? my mom keeps tellin me to cancel it and we'll use optimum online or some shit... but i like the convinience of aol... but the service sux :bigfinger

R U those messages were from AOL? alot of scam artists send out similar e-mails that look like they come from AOL billing just to get your credit card info.:)

LOL, AOL Wow The good old days, which ended while I was only still using 2.1 LOL,

let me tell you something about AOL America online lol. Hmm how should I say this? Ohh ohh right. Aol is for people that don't know how to use a computer nor the Internet lol… sort of like Dummies 101 for computers\Internet lol… ha.

My number one suggestion is to get away from AOL ASAP. AOL damages your computer's registry, charge your credit card even after you cancel, put you on hold for an hour when you try to cancel, the service is expensive, the service is slow and bulky, and they will hit your email with spam.

Try out Earthlink. http://www.earthlink.net . They're pretty decent. After you've established an account with Earthlink, uninstall AOL and cancel your account with AOL. If AOL refuses to fully uninstall from your computer (AOL is famous for that crap), see if the Earthlink people can help you out.

damn... im probably gonna cancel aol after hearing all this..... i never even open the emai;s from aol anymore b/c i know its just a scam. and my mom has complained that shes gotten billed like.. 3x a month from aol once b4... hmmm.. i think its about that time.....

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

umm if you use roadrunner, youre technically still with aol

sorry hun

I DONT USE ROADRUNNER

I USE RCN ITS S CABLE COMPANY IN THE LOWER EAST SIDE. ITS PRETTY FAST AND GOOD, I STILL HAVE MY AIM THOUGH...HEY I NEED SOME WAY TO TALK TO PEOPLE

butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead butthead

hehe, i just amused me to paste that a buncha times.

aah, so glad to be easily amused ;)

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Why did you get kicked off to begin with, Sexxy?

And LinaBina, AOL never emails any of their customers regarding billing information. It usually says that in your email mailbox. You should be careful, it's most likely some kind of scam.

AOL will never email u about ur account...if theres sumthing wrong theyll call. Those emails are definate scams and i get um all the time. I just delete them