Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No More Xtcgspot

i've decided to stop doin E. it's been 2 years now, and it's just not the same. when i first started doin it, it was not well known around where i live, so it wasnt everywhere like it is now. i didnt have to deal with shady people when trying to get it like i do now. but the actual drug itself just isnt the same, plus i think i lost my ability to roll. i've spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on this shit probably over the past few years. and i'd say maybe half of that money was well spent. there were so many nites when i sat around feeling nothing, while my friends we all fucked up, their eyes rolling back in their heads, chompin down on straws.....i just cant do it anymore. i dont feel it. limelight for andrew mendez was my last time...i spent $60 that nite, and i didnt feel shit. i went to LL for scot project, and just drank and had a fucking blast. so i think this is it for me...i really wanna stop. so i guess i need to change my screenname, cuz it doesnt fit me anymore.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i've decided to stop doin E. it's been 2 years now, and it's just not the same. when i first started doin it, it was not well known around where i live, so it wasnt everywhere like it is now. i didnt have to deal with shady people when trying to get it like i do now. but the actual drug itself just isnt the same, plus i think i lost my ability to roll. i've spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on this shit probably over the past few years. and i'd say maybe half of that money was well spent. there were so many nites when i sat around feeling nothing, while my friends we all fucked up, their eyes rolling back in their heads, chompin down on straws.....i just cant do it anymore. i dont feel it. limelight for andrew mendez was my last time...i spent $60 that nite, and i didnt feel shit. i went to LL for scot project, and just drank and had a fucking blast. so i think this is it for me...i really wanna stop. so i guess i need to change my screenname, cuz it doesnt fit me anymore.

thats my baby!!!! hehe.. ive been doin e for about 2 years too and although i still get fucked up most of the time, its really not worth it... and even though xtcgspot decided to quit b4 i decided to, we're tryin to do it together, cuz LL for scot project was my last night doin it. but i dont have to change my screenname hehe....

Originally posted by nubreedfan

I dont understand the point of your post. are u negative on all all drugs or just e?

idk if ur talkin bout him or me.... but i can say this for the both of us..... we're not negative about it... cuz weve done it for 2 years... but we're just stopping cuz its not worth the $ anymore... and neither of us are gonna do a complete 360 and start knockin other people for doin it cuz thats bein totally hypocritical. and there are some other drugs i am negative about and would never do but as far as drugs weve done that we're not gonna do anymore, we're not negative. we're just smartening up a bit :tongue:

Originally posted by nubreedfan

I dont understand the point of your post. are u negative on all all drugs or just e?

there wasnt really a certain point to my post. just sharing something with everyone, we all do that from time to time. im not tryin to enlighten anyone, and im def not gonna criticize people who still take pills. how could i do that, when i myself have done it for 2 years. everyone comes to a point in there life when they realize they have to stop doing some of the stupid shit that they do. maybe i realized it a little early, being only 19. i have a long time ahead of me to make stupid decisions....shit, i mean i still got my 20's to go thru, who knows what's gonna happen. some day i'll probably end up taking another pill, or i may try coke one day...who knows. but as of right now, im trying to quit ecstasy, before it eats all of my brain away, hehe.

im not being negative about any drugs. i havent done much, just E and K(which was only a few times). the others i havent tried and i really dont want to. im scared i'll like them too much. that's what always stopped me from doin coke, even though ive always wanted to try it. the only thing i still wanna do, just to experience it, is shrooms or acid. but im not gonna let my life revolve around that if i try it, like i let my life practically revolve around ecstasy. getting fucked up was on my mind ALL the time, and i got fucked up almost all the time.

but again, im not gonne be negative about drugs. most of my friends take pills, and im sure will continue to do so, and im sure they'll do it in front of me too, esp when they come to clubs with me, but i'll just have to deal with that, cuz i just feel its my time to stop.