Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last song at Tempts 2001

What do you guys think will be the last song Denny plays next sunday? There's been all this talk on what people think was the song of the summer. I guess the answer will be played at the end of the night.

I think either " able to love "(Folker) or "Sweet Dreams"

Or maybe LaLa Land will make a late season run for the title.

Originally posted by jersey77

The song of the summer is never played last. Maybe last while were live on the radio, it's usually during the last hour.

Correct me if I'm wrong but last summer he finished off with "see the trouble with me" and the summer before I'm sure it was "my love is your love". I know "I turn to you" was a lot of peoples favirote but black legand stole the second half.

If I could remember but correct me if I'm wrong again but he played it twice that night. The second time he played it I think everybody thought he was through playing and then he shocked the crowd and dropped it one more time. I'm sure he will drop "I turn to you" towards the end of his set like he did with "my love is your love" last year.

As far as i remember, your actually half right. Black legend was technically the last song last year, and i actually agree with you that it won the second half of the year as song of the summer but most people feel i turn to you was "the song of the summer." In "99 my love is you love was played about an hour before the end of the night, and i think the last song of the night was soul shaker, but that was also played after the lights went on. I can barely remember 98 but the last song wasn't feel it.

Honestly who knows when tsettos is gonna play anything, we all gotta wait and find out.

Guest saleen351

Ok I got two longs shots for sunday last song...

Either

W. Houston - somebody to love(Sal Parm mix)

or 1975...

Hey Denny can you please play Ariel Woman in Love...I love that tune and haven't heard it all summer...

Originally posted by saleen351

Either

or 1975...

Hey Denny can you please play Ariel Woman in Love...I love that tune and haven't heard it all summer... [/quote

1) whitney does'nt have a song called "somebody to love"

2) if you are talking about "i wanna dance with somebody", then there is no way in hell denny is gonna make that his last song

3) denny never played "women in love' by ariel once. so i highly doubt he will play it labor day weekend

Originally posted by a-tip

Either

or 1975...

Hey Denny can you please play Ariel Woman in Love...I love that tune and haven't heard it all summer... [/quote

2) if you are talking about "i wanna dance with somebody", then there is no way in hell denny is gonna make that his last song

3) denny never played "women in love' by ariel once. so i highly doubt he will play it labor day weekend

Ya I'm 100% sure about the Whitney song too. I think he's thinking about "I want to dance with somebody" I don't think Denny will play it last but he has played a lot this summer and I think it was his Whitney song of the summer.

As far as the part were you say Denny never ever played "Women in love" your 100% wrong. I'm willing to bet

1 MILLION dollars. He didn't play it that much but I know he played last summer at least once. I remember him miximg it with some other song that was on his cd, can't remember the name but he was going back and forth with them.

Originally posted by tempkid

Correct me if I'm wrong but last summer he finished off with "see the trouble with me" and the summer before I'm sure it was "my love is your love". I know "I turn to you" was a lot of peoples favirote but black legand stole the second half.

If I could remember but correct me if I'm wrong again but he played it twice that night. The second time he played it I think everybody thought he was through playing and then he shocked the crowd and dropped it one more time. I'm sure he will drop "I turn to you" towards the end of his set like he did with "my love is your love" last year.

He did not play Whitney Houston as the last song two years ago - I think he played Soulshaker...

I agree with all of you "able to Love" will probably shut it down, but i must say I am so sick of that song, i would be happy not to hear it again, last year he played 1975, and the year before the soulshaka "99" closed it out!!!! I would prefer to hear LaLaLand or Fierceness, those would be great close out songs!!

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

I agree with all of you "able to Love" will probably shut it down, but i must say I am so sick of that song, i would be happy not to hear it again, I would prefer to hear LaLaLand or Fierceness, those would be great close out songs!!

LaLaLand would be great, but it is still kinda new....At least the othe songs have been played most of the summer

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by a-tip

Either

or 1975...

Your right about the w houston song the name is I wanno dance with somebody..I guess this because it was the last songs with the light off at the retro nite and he def dropped it a few times this year..Also it is a phat tune...

Women in love is a sick sick tune that needs to be played... Denny play this track.....

Your right about the w houston song the name is I wanno dance with somebody..I guess this because it was the last songs with the light off at the retro nite and he def dropped it a few times this year..Also it is a phat tune...

Women in love is a sick sick tune that needs to be played... Denny play this track.....

He played a diffrent whitney song on the retro night at the end of the night. I think, but I also blacked out that night and the only thing I could remember was the last song. I think it was the song that she made for the movie bodyguard,not sure though I was tuned up.

Originally posted by tempkid

He played a diffrent whitney song on the retro night at the end of the night. I think, but I also blacked out that night and the only thing I could remember was the last song. I think it was the song that she made for the movie bodyguard,not sure though I was tuned up.

"i will always love you" - whitney houston (hex hector mix)