Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A little ass play

jimk29

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nitro449

Not really into it....I like the doing...

Iam the same way. I have no prob. tossing alittle salad, but I don't get turned on by the idea of her doing it to me.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by jimk29

Is it that you don't like it... or the idea. Cuz you can't dislike something you have never experienced.

I think its the idea, I have had a couple of women who wanted to try it, but I wouldnt let them.

Originally posted by gabo

I think its the idea, I have had a couple of women who wanted to try it, but I wouldnt let them.

I am telling you all, give it a go... sounds a little funny to you and I respect that, but oh... that is something great that you are denying yourselves.

Originally posted by jimk29

I am telling you all, give it a go... sounds a little funny to you and I respect that, but oh... that is something great that you are denying yourselves.

A guy I know really likes it, especially when he's receiving a hummer. According to him it's very situmulating and intense......

Don't know, but that's what I heard:)

Originally posted by ichi_gami

Nothin wrong with some assplay... and in fact, there is a lot that feels so right! Not that you have to go all the way, like I do, but at least be open minded about it folks! jimk is right... IMO.

ichi :rainbow:

what exactly do YOU mean by "go all the way the way you do??":confused:

Congratulations, jimk, you win the prize.... yes, clubkat, i am a boy, and I like boys. Besides assplay, I like a lot of things I won't detail here as I have a brother who reads the board, and besides it'd probably gross many people out, anyhow!

Nothing Gross about a dick up an asshole. It just so happens that I prefer it with my dick in a girl's hole. But if two guys like to play then that's cool - just not my sport know what I mean. But I'd hardly call it anymore gross than guys and girls or girls and girls. In the end its just people getting off - its all the same.

Originally posted by mrdick

Nothing Gross about a dick up an asshole. It just so happens that I prefer it with my dick in a girl's hole. But if two guys like to play then that's cool - just not my sport know what I mean. But I'd hardly call it anymore gross than guys and girls or girls and girls. In the end its just people getting off - its all the same.

I don't think that everyone is quite as open minded as you. Although most of the people on the board appear that way:)

Originally posted by mrdick

Mr. Dick, you are a class act. :rainbow:

Say hi to Tim, Tina, and Dirk for me, eh?

ichi

Originally posted by ichi_gami

Congratulations, jimk, you win the prize.... yes, clubkat, i am a boy, and I like boys. Besides assplay, I like a lot of things I won't detail here as I have a brother who reads the board, and besides it'd probably gross many people out, anyhow!

THANK YOU

Originally posted by clubkat

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you are the first GUY thats gay and shows it on the boards!!!!!!!! Woo hOO

.....we met once didnt we???:confused:

We did indeed, I think more than once...

As for being a gay guy here... there are a number of others. I'm not going to be outing people, that's entirely up to them.