Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its raining... its pouring...

bet you thought i was going to do the whole nursery rhyme...

fawk... i am in stamford today and it is raining puppy dogs and kitty kats.... :) it is really coming down.

and i have a freakin donut tire on my car....

this is going to be great sleeping weather tonight. :laugh:

Originally posted by stacychase

bet you thought i was going to do the whole nursery rhyme...

fawk... i am in stamford today and it is raining puppy dogs and kitty kats.... :) it is really coming down.

and i have a freakin donut tire on my car....

this is going to be great sleeping weather tonight. :laugh:

Awwww poor baby!! Would you like a foot massage? :tongue:

How was your weekend kiddo?

Originally posted by spragga25

Awwww poor baby!! Would you like a foot massage? :tongue:

How was your weekend kiddo?

you and those damn feet fetishes.....

my weekend was great, until last nite when i got me a flat tire... however a friend came and rescued me... my knight in shining armor.... ;)

how was your weekend??? when are we going to see you out on the town again?

Originally posted by stacychase

you and those damn feet fetishes.....

my weekend was great, until last nite when i got me a flat tire... however a friend came and rescued me... my knight in shining armor.... ;)

how was your weekend??? when are we going to see you out on the town again?

LOL - damn that fetish :) Quiet weekend for me. Hit up a few bars on Friday night and vegged out for the rest of the weekend.

Not sure when I'll be making another appearance - heading east for labor day weekend. The weekend after that, I'll strap up the ol' wheelchair and head out! Keep me informed and give a brotha a ring sometime :)

Peace

hasn't even rained mice here yet, but i gotta walk home and its looking dark out!

Whats up Stace? Give the donut to a cop and get your car fixed sugar!

Hey, what's your trick for sleeping again? Evidently, my body forgot i needed any last night.... Damn and i was so well rested from my week off :(

Originally posted by barvybe

hasn't even rained mice here yet, but i gotta walk home and its looking dark out!

Whats up Stace? Give the donut to a cop and get your car fixed sugar!

Hey, what's your trick for sleeping again? Evidently, my body forgot i needed any last night.... Damn and i was so well rested from my week off :(

decided to not wait until thursday and i dropped my precious baby off this morning. she looked soooo pathetic.... so i will have new tires at 5:00 today and i will be back in business. the damn mechanic was like oh, you hit one to many curbs with this tire. he than asked why i run over curbs and i told him since they are under the car i can't see them until it is to late. ;)

warm shower, 2 tpm, masterbation, air cond, fan, cool wash cloth on forehead. however i have not been sleeping well, so i am beginning to question my technique. hope you got some rest last nite. :) oh and wash the tpm down with a cold beer. yep, it is ok on the ole liver...