Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling all people of color . . . ESCOBAR MODELING AGENCY wants you!!

Still trying to figure out which one is worse Iliana or that freak of a boyfriend. Iliana my dog is pretty horny today do you think you could come over and suck his cock you dirty lil glitter whore. Oh yeah bring that red headed loser, I could use his head to clean my toliet, but tell him to leave his spikes at home, my dog isn't into that freaky stuff. FYI, it's 2001 not 1988. Thanks my glitter whore

IMO i think shes hottt... Maybe you should be sent to iraq since youre close minded... & you cant handle all this freedom here... shit if ravers wanna rave, clubbers wanna club, preppies wanna prep, jocks wanna jock so be it... who are you to say whats right and wrong and whats norm or irregular???

Nah b. Im not gay, its just that i accept people for who they are not what they are... and personally if someones gay who cares are you mad that they get more action then you??? why do you care if someone is gay or not??? it doesnt affect you... are you prejudiced too? do you hate women too since they're different then you???

tis your mother

DgGAYmodel

that guy in that pic looks like a gay hero .. and you can be with him for all you like .. and i wont even pop that girls cherry for free .. alrite thats the diff between me and you .. you like gays and u have no problem with them .. i hate gays and i feel like beating the shit out of them ...

She isn't hot in any way. Everyone has their preferences, but she is without a doubt, disgusting.

Not to beat the subject to death, since this has all been said and done before, months ago. But:

Iliana isn't good looking. Her face looks like shit.

There is no balance of makeup. It looks as if she doesn't know how to put it on, exactly.

Excessive glitter does not equal beauty.

The guy next to her looks stupid, for obvious reasons. If he's gay, so be it. His homosexuality really doesn't add to his stupid look; it's really just his face, his makeup, his clothing. Too pretentious for my taste. And having Iliana hanging from his neck doesn't do much for the look of the entire picture as a whole.

Iliana is shitty looking. And I would fuck a halfway ugly girl if her face and body weren't completely shot. But something about Iliana's face is just shot; her expression, the makeup, the complexion......she's pretty hurt. For someone in business to keep themselves in such shape is a travesty. But then again, Iliana is a liar as well, so she most likely isn't in business. But that has been made obvious on this board as well in the past, mostly by her. Also, one can get a good sense of a person's literacy by the way the way the person writes. I am not referring to slang and what not, but individuals who actually try to write intelligently and wind up looking like a 4th grader using big words for the first time. Iliana writes like that. Let's say for argument's sake that she was in business; one who is in business needs to be literate to some extent. Iliana writes like a fucking idiot, overall. Many people write the way they think; her writing, even though she may try to not make it seem this way, is a clear reflection of her thoughts; all of which are trivial, pathetic, and limited to nothing more than worthless shit talking. She has stated before that she was a Harvard student. Hardly.

This doesn't even belong on the drama board, it's just stupid shit.

Good luck with your new business venture, Iliana. Get some sleep too, you need it.

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

tis your mother

DgGAYmodel

that guy in that pic looks like a gay hero .. and you can be with him for all you like .. and i wont even pop that girls cherry for free .. alrite thats the diff between me and you .. you like gays and u have no problem with them .. i hate gays and i feel like beating the shit out of them ...

LOL! you got problems bro...

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

She isn't hot in any way. Everyone has their preferences, but she is without a doubt, disgusting.

Not to beat the subject to death, since this has all been said and done before, months ago. But:

Iliana isn't good looking. Her face looks like shit.

There is no balance of makeup. It looks as if she doesn't know how to put it on, exactly. Excessive glitter does not equal beauty. The guy next to her looks stupid, for obvious reasons. If he's gay, so be it. His homosexuality really doesn't add to his stupid look; it's really just his face, his makeup, his clothing. Too pretentious for my taste. And having Iliana hanging from his neck doesn't do much for the look of the entire picture as a whole.

Iliana is shitty looking. And I would fuck a halfway ugly girl if her face and body weren't completely shot. But something about Iliana's face is just shot; her expression, the makeup, the complexion......she's pretty hurt. For someone in business to keep themselves in such shape is a travesty. But then again, Iliana is a liar as well, so she most likely isn't in business. But that has been made obvious on this board as well in the past, mostly by her. Also, one can get a good sense of a person's literacy by the way the way the person writes. I am not referring to slang and what not, but individuals who actually try to write intelligently and wind up looking like a 4th grader using big words for the first time. Iliana writes like that. Let's say for argument's sake that she was in business; one who is in business needs to be literate to some extent. Iliana writes like a fucking idiot, overall. Many people write the way they think; her writing, even though she may try to not make it seem this way, is a clear reflection of her thoughts; all of which are trivial, pathetic, and limited to nothing more than worthless shit talking. She has stated before that she was a Harvard student. Hardly.

This doesn't even belong on the drama board, it's just stupid shit.

Good luck with your new business venture, Iliana. Get some sleep too, you need it.

LOL. no doubt in my mind that the guy with her looks like a complete dick... but thats no reason to bash him and automatically assume hes gay!... fuck em if he wants to dress up like a cracked out clown let him be. who cares? Btw im not saying shes the hottest girl on the board im just saying i was goin threw some threads and i thought she was hot for a raver girl.