Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need suggestions on where to go for bachlorette party

ok so a friend of mine asked where she should take her best friend and the rest of the girls, I suggested a lounge, but then I realized that I had'nt been out in the longest! SO .... I'm asking you all for your suggetions. I'll tell you that they all like hip hop, but also like a mix, and the dont par-take in the hard core partying scene. Basicly good girls who want to go into "the city" but prob. leave early (by 4 the latest). It's on a Sat. But any suggestion would be cool, or even something out of the ordinary... fun.. wild... help!!!

and yes It's been a while since I posted so to all I know and miss, and everyone one else... HELLO :D

A lot of girls have their bachlorette parties at La Nouvelle Justine where they have the bride-to-be go up on stage and get spanked and shit. And they're always the loudest table in the place all laughing it up and shit. Good fun. Plus, I DJ there on Friday nights so you're guaranteed to heard some good tunes while you're there.

DO NOT GO TO HUNKMANIA!!!! I was forced to go their once and it had to be the chessiest place ever!!! A lot of people go to Culture Club although I have never been there but I heard it's fun for a bachelorate party. They also do Chimpandales Friday nights at Exit and that looks pretty good.:D :D :D