Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Piercings

angeluv

i have my belly pierced too.. i think theyre cute on girls. i have a friend who has his nipple pierced and its not bad looking cuz he doesnt have a bad body... but this one friend i have got his nipple pierced too and hes wayyyyyy too outta shape for it... so in that case, its nasty.

Tongue!!! I was with a girl once that had three in her tongue: one in the middle, and one on each side, slightly farther back than the middle one. The navel on a nice belly is hot, and nipples...note I said nippleS...both, only one looks kinda silly. the clit hood is nice too, but definitely not the labia. As for the face I like no more than three in each ear, and an eyebrow is cute, and so is a septum as long as she has the 'tude to pull it off.

Nose, I think a small lil stud in the nose is really sexy...

Everything is pretty much played now though anyway...

I use to have mine pierce with a small white/gold stud but I had to take it cause it " wasnt Proffessional. " Fuck corporate America.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

so personally i find my vertical hood piercing very sexy lmao

so im thinking of getting it done again only this time i want the horizontal one too:eek: :D

that is awsome!! I love the puzzy pierced and nipples!:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I got my first piercing mad long ago....Now it's funny to 12 year old girls with the belly buttons and tongues pierced. If you can pull them off, go for it. Not everyone can pull off a piercing.

Exactly! That's why I took off my tongue ring 2 yrs ago. My earlobes are full of holes which I only use the first one.

Wanna hear something disturbing, my cousin's wife allowed her 11 YEAR OLD to pierce her navel! That's just not appropriate for a girl that age.

Originally posted by xxlea

Exactly! That's why I took off my tongue ring 2 yrs ago. My earlobes are full of holes which I only use the first one.

I not going to take mine out, but I do agree. I refuse to take mine out for work also. My one boss was like you can't wear your eyebrow ring(I have a curved barbell) in the office, I was like why not....It has no bearing on well or poor I perform on the job, does it? He stuttered and said no. So I said then it stays. I worked there for quite a while.

Originally posted by rachel1997

Just because everyone is getting thier tounge pierced, dosen't mean that you gotta take it out. If you like it, keep it! ;)

I don't plan on it. I have only taken my tongue ring out twice the whole time I've had it. I did that cuz' I was having surgery. I don't even take it out for the dentist. He thinks it's funny.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I don't plan on it. I have only taken my tongue ring out twice the whole time I've had it. I did that cuz' I was having surgery. I don't even take it out for the dentist. He thinks it's funny.

Heh! I went to the ear, nose and throat doctor a couple months back and he almost fell backwards when he asked me to stick out my tounge... LOL!

Originally posted by blondie girl

Heh! I went to the ear, nose and throat doctor a couple months back and he almost fell backwards when he asked me to stick out my tounge... LOL!

I know exactly how you feel. My doctors think I'm a nut case.... They all knew me pre-peircing and tattooing.

On a guy, if he has a nice chest, a nipple ring or two is hott. A tongue ring never hurt either:tongue: