Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Radio Track ID

rparadox

I’m trying the find the artist and song name of a track that I’ve heard on Party 105.3 a few times, most recently this morning (wed.) a little before 9am. It’s not really a club song, but sort of a toned-down house song with a girl singing throughout, and the hook (chorous) contains the words "tell me who will love you like me," or an approximation thereof. If anyone can help me, thanks.

Thanks for the reply, dog6. Unfortunately, that wasn’t it. The track is really mellow, and the singer has one of those Mariah Carey/Aguliera-type high-pitched, raspy type voices. I might be wrong about the wording of the chorous, though.

Originally posted by inyourdreams

tell me who joinedddd us in the bed last night......

whoever she wasssssss she was on your minddddd......

tell me who it was......tell me who it wasssssss:D

I dont know but it seems like Tamia's got some serious insecurity issues.....between the lyrics in "Stranger...." and "Tell me who"......I havent heard her album but I wonder if thats all she sings about.

Great voice and great tracks though.......too bad they got/get played out..........

Originally posted by inyourdreams

yeah it definitely seems like she has MAJOR security issues :) but from what I hear she is happily married to Grant Hill

Could you be happily married to 100 million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ? I think I might try it out if I had the chance.

Stand Still may be a sick song, and believe me i like it a lot, but i've seen aubrey perform and it wasn't that great--as far as looks go, there's a reason you haven't found much....try the groovilicous records site, that's her label, maybe you'll be able to find something there.....actually here's the link, it's got some pics--http://www.strictly.com/artists_results_frame.html.....

Peaces,

S Dee:D