Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter's review of the beach today...

Yes I have taken the day off just returned from the beach. What a perfect beach day. Water was a little cold. Bluefish were jumping. Everyone had a pole in the water. Nice breeze. Now I am nice and tan for the summer ending party. What beach is everyone going to Sat???

Originally posted by ceeotter

Yes I have taken the day off just returned from the beach. What a perfect beach day. Water was a little cold. Bluefish were jumping. Everyone had a pole in the water. Nice breeze. Now I am nice and tan for the summer ending party. What beach is everyone going to Sat???

You suck--but just remember Im on vaca all next week

We still on for Friday night at Surf--Rox's bar?

The Hardest Working Man is unsure if he will be able to make it, but I will have the brown guy, Taz and Wacko with me.

LOVED THEM. Me and cosmic will have one for you Sat. Where did you dissapear to Sat night???

I did dissapear ha! I was all over the place. I was on fire I couldn't stay in one place. I had to many friends all over the place so I payed my visits to all. I felt bad because the 3 friends I came with I didn't see to and they bitched at me. Oh well what you going to do. This sunday I'm doing mad shots with you.

THE BIGGEST SHOW yet. I'm might go saturday,you know my one bouncer friend. Well he stopped bouncing a couple of weeks ago because football started but he told me he is dragging me to TEMPTS saturday because he won't be working. So I might be there on saturday to.:cool:

Originally posted by whataboutme

You suck--but just remember Im on vaca all next week

We still on for Friday night at Surf--Rox's bar?

The Hardest Working Man is unsure if he will be able to make it, but I will have the brown guy, Taz and Wacko with me.

Let the games begin...........

Originally posted by goodfella73823

hey ceeotter see u saturday,i have been mia the last few weeks.set up some shots for me.

Goodfella me you tempkid and spygirl need to do lots of shots together. after summer what will I do I need to bartend w/ Denny in the winter so i can still hang w/ everyone!!!

LOVED THEM. Me and cosmic will have one for you Sat. Where did you dissapear to Sat night???

CD'S???? Otter i didnt get one or even a PM about the Cd's!!!!LOL?...YOU need to give me your list so i can get it right this time.Ill see you tonight at spciy....Glad you had a good day

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

You better be on top of your game tonight!!!!!!!!!!

You know our goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

know the goal, be the goal, live the goal ACHIEVE the goal

:laugh: :laugh:

Club angel lots of shots for you. JBR your ARE coming to Temps right????Don't disappoint us!

know the goal, be the goal, live the goal ACHIEVE the goal

:laugh: :laugh:

Club angel lots of shots for you. JBR your ARE coming to Temps right????Don't disappoint us!

I was helping Jersey Joel last put more nails on top of TEMPS and in the sound walls in BEGNEIT's......This way when Denny, or as some of the local HIP HOP LOVERS call him DANNY,:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , plays LaLa Land, the roof and walls don't get blown off.

I WILL be there Saturday :D but not Sunday as I have my own $$$$$ to make with THE BIG MAN at SPICY:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I was helping Jersey Joel last put more nails on top of TEMPS and in the sound walls in BEGNEIT's......This way when Denny, or as some of the local HIP HOP LOVERS call him DANNY,:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , plays LaLa Land, the roof and walls don't get blown off.

Be nice JBR.....Too funny....Hip hop has it's place and time:laugh: