Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAVE U ever met A LUNATIC???

mistressbella

Here it goes I met this beautiful guy at the gym I've been eyeing this fella for awhile so yesteraday FInally he introduces himself. we start chatting about clubs and music THAN he "say's to me every time u come in the gym ur wearing sandels". I look at him like so what get to the point he asks me if he could give me a footmassage at this point he's begging me BUT in a crazy way remember I just met the dude 20min and he's telling me how good he'll treat me WHAT a fucking weirdo WHERE ARE ALL THE NORMAL MEN?

How's this one:

I walk up to the bar at the tiki lounge and order 2 beers at 3:30 in the morning. This girl sitting at the bar next to me looks at me and says "Pussy!". I'm like excuse me. She says, "Your ordering beers" as should points at her mixed drink. I say, "Well i've been out since 6pm. just kicking it mellow right now. How long have you been out?" She says an hour. I say, "Pussy!". Then my friend Janey comes over and starts talking and out of the blue this odd girl says, "Can you please not talk. Your voice is really annoying." So i look at Janey like what the fuck is this all about. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn back to this girl who is right there and gives me a big kiss on the lips and says, "Just think you're really cool. I'm totally into you."

Swear to god, that was the entire conversation! Now that's a freak! And she wasn't all drugged up or anything either.

So, I think all the nice normal guys are getting hit on by freaky girls at the bar @ 3:30 AM :)

Originally posted by mistressbella

Here it goes I met this beautiful guy at the gym I've been eyeing this fella for awhile so yesteraday FInally he introduces himself. we start chatting about clubs and music THAN he "say's to me every time u come in the gym ur wearing sandels". I look at him like so what get to the point he asks me if he could give me a footmassage at this point he's begging me BUT in a crazy way remember I just met the dude 20min and he's telling me how good he'll treat me WHAT a fucking weirdo WHERE ARE ALL THE NORMAL MEN?

Same type of thing happened.. I met some psycho loser at NV one thursday night last spring. I was smashed and he grabbed me and got my phone number and started spewing all these compliments and said he wanted to take me out to lunch the next day... Forgot about UNTIL he actually called. I was like okay a free lunch at Bryant Park Grill and I can jet as soon as I want too.. not bad. COMPLETE WEIRDO - had a foot fettish, wanted to know all about my shoes, etc., what I wear when I go out. I was like okay, what a loser, see if I ever talk to you again.

My phone rings at work 2 hours after the Date. ITS HIM!!!!!!! Trying to ask me all this kinky shit at work...what I'm wearing , I think he was jerking off. I hung up the phone in no less than 30 seconds. He had the nerve to call back a few weeks later.....then I saw him in Penn Station this summer!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Let's just say I NEVER go to NV anymore...

Was at Roxy 3 weeks ago, 3am, on the floor, eyes closed. Tap on my shoulder. It's this girl. Pretty cute i think, but i don't get a good look 'cause she puts a draft beer in my hands and runs off. Hmmmm. I'm an idiot so i take a sip and it tastes pretty good. I don't see her anywhere, but i drink about half and then feel a little weird and put it down and forget about the whole thing. dance with my friends, etc.

i get home at 8am. my home phone rings. my parents don't even have that number. i pick it up.

"Hi, its Mary"

"Who?"

"The girl who gave you that drink"

<she sounds really young and nervous>

"Oh yeah? How'd you get my number"

"There were some other people there who knew you. I got your name and called 411"

"Well, next time, just talk to me at the club."

"I'm shy and nervous. BTW, it was really cool that you actually drank some of that."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, i put some GHB in it"

<i'm thinking "fucking cunt!">

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'd love to meet you and do something with you."

"Well, why don't you just come up to me at the club next time"

<so i can slap the shit out of you!!! damn bitch feeding me that shit>

well, haven't seen her. if i do someones getting punched in the face. learned my lesson - don't accept rides from strangers....

THATS SCARY

I WAS AT EXIT A FEW WEEKS A GO, AND IM AT ONE OF THOSE JUICE BARS MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS. THEN THIS REDNECK GIRL COMES UP TO ME AND JUST STARTS TALKING TO ME. SHE KEPT SAYING STUFF LIKE "THERE ARE SO MANY COLORED PEOPLE HERE!" AND "ARE THERE ANY OTHER WHITE PEOPLE THAT COME TO THIS CLUB?" AND HERES THE BEST ONE: "DO YOU DO ANY DRUGS? THE ONLY DRUG I DO IS COCA-COLA." AFTER THAT, I MANAGED TO SLIP AWAY....

I' ve had my share of lunatics. This kid I knew in elementary school comes up to me and hands me a letter. He had written about stupid little things that we had done in elementary school and that he saw me around and thought I was pretty..blah blah and wanted to know if we could get together sometime.

At first I thought it was so sweet...the guy was a completely not my type, but I was flattered. So being that I was very busy I didn't get a chance to get back to him right away. A few days later he turns out all psycho...sees me again is asking why I hadn't responded to him in a very scary way. So being that he freaked me out I didn't want to get in touch with him at all...but then I saw him again and he comes up to me again (and my friends can vouch for this) he acted like such a stalker. In my face...voice all loud saying..you didn't call me what your too good...ect. His eyes and face were just flat out scary.

there are lots of loons around here

heres another one

i asked this girl at my job if she wanted to go to twilo (this was back in february). i was working with her for 2 years, and she seemed like a nice, sane person. well.....the day of, she says "ill give you my decision before i go home, i still dont know if i can go out or not". then when her friends show up, she calls me over, screams out no!, and starts ripping me. for next next 2 weeks, whenever i was around, she would ask my friends out (none of them ever did though). then she went back to being seet and inncoent. what the fuck?

wow! that whole work / clubbing thing seldom seems to work but that chick seemed all freaky.

i figure i must look totally harmless, so the freaky crazy ones feel comfy talking to me :(

also had this weird girl just follow me around a club all night sipping her drink. wouldn't come up and talk or dance. my friends were laughing at her (girls and guys) cause it was just so silly. i felt bad for her so went up to say hi and she ran away!?!

WTF?

It really sucks when you meet someone who is mad cool and things are peachy, then all the sudden out comes the wack job, that includes b/f and friends!!!

I met this guy a bar(I stepped on his foot) I said sorry whatever, and walked away. 20 minutes later I walk by again, he stops me, I BS with him yada, yada, yada. I give him my cell number, not realizing I gave him the right one(I meant to give him the old nuber so he'd shut up) He 's call like every 2 days, sometimes he leaves a message, sometimes he doesn't. I have yet to speak to him, return any calls, or answer anytime I know it's him. You'd think he'd get the hint......The other day he leaves a message at like 2 in the morning..I just called to see how you are, hope you're doing well, give me a call and we'll chat or something like. that. So anyways I have one of my guy friends leave a message on his phone saying to leave me alone.....He calls like 2 hours later and wants to know what happen, he thought there was a undenial connection.......Creepy..........

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

It really sucks when you meet someone who is mad cool and things are peachy, then all the sudden out comes the wack job, that includes b/f and friends!!!

I met this guy a bar(I stepped on his foot) I said sorry whatever, and walked away. 20 minutes later I walk by again, he stops me, I BS with him yada, yada, yada. I give him my cell number, not realizing I gave him the right one(I meant to give him the old nuber so he'd shut up) He 's call like every 2 days, sometimes he leaves a message, sometimes he doesn't. I have yet to speak to him, return any calls, or answer anytime I know it's him. You'd think he'd get the hint......The other day he leaves a message at like 2 in the morning..I just called to see how you are, hope you're doing well, give me a call and we'll chat or something like. that. So anyways I have one of my guy friends leave a message on his phone saying to leave me alone.....He calls like 2 hours later and wants to know what happen, he thought there was a undenial connection.......Creepy..........

holy shit... koom-by-ya... that was me... and i fell in love with you... lol