Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Full...Metal....Jacket....

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters.

Definetly a good flick.

I was watching a documentary and the drill sergeant from that film was elaborating on how he really was a drill sergeant at one point.

"I bet you're the type of individual to fuck a man up the ass and not even have the decency to give him a reach around."

Funny Shit.

The boot camp training period is the best part of the film.

Originally posted by SFozzie

U people r all a bunch of FUCKIN LOSERS, who gives a shit what the fuck u r watchin. there is more to life besides the internet

:laugh: awwww...feeling left out???

listen buddy...some of us here post to kill time...it aint a lifestyle...but its actually pretty cool to connect and have things in common with people you actually have partied with and met....so fuck off and dont think of posting now w/o gettin verbal reprocussions from some of us...oh and by the way...i wont respond if you respond back...we'll all just wait to the right moment to shit on you...so fuck off little boy...

"Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just

signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking

godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will P.T. you all until

you fucking die! I'll P.T. you until your assholes are sucking

buttermilk.

Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?

Sir, Texas, sir!

Holy dogshit! Texas! Only

steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you

don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!

Do you suck dicks!"

Fucken classic movie...watched tht DVD many of time

I love this movie, and am basically more in awe of Kubricks brilliance every time I watch it, which is pretty incredible considering I had to watch it abour 15 times in 2 mths when writing a thesis on Vietnam War Films. This was the only one out of aproximately 30 that I watched, that, IMHO, didn't in some grave way trivialize or misrepresent the vietnam conflict. TRuly great work of art and political statement as well.

Originally posted by SFozzie

U people r all a bunch of FUCKIN LOSERS, who gives a shit what the fuck u r watchin. there is more to life besides the internet

Ahh, calling us losers? This from someone who's surfing the web and posting his reply at 4am? Yeah, we're all losers.

:blown:

Your days of finger-banging, ol' mary jane rotten crotch, through her pretty pink panties...ARE OVER!!!

Originally posted by Rad_Z

The marine marching sing-alongs are the best!

Funny shit!

Its called cadence. (sorry, I dated a marine for 3 years)

Yeah I love that movie, except there was period of 3 years (I bet you can guess which 3) where I couldn't even watch it cause it made me so upset. A lot of that shit is true. The marine corps is some fucked up shit.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

"I bet you're the type of individual to fuck a man up the ass and not even have the decency to give him a reach around."

my uncle was in the army and went career.

(retired a lt. colonel.)

he said the same thing about the drill sgt,

and was also in 'nam on an extended tour.

he felt the representation of the conflict

was VERY accurate.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's 'reach around'? :confused: