Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck the bathroom attendants

madrusso

first, this is the lamest job one can have in a club. And I can turn on water and take the napkin myself! Its not that difficult! And then he does it for you and makes you feel like you owe him right away. And if you dont give him a buck for this tremendous job he done, he give you this dirty look, "cheap ass.." Fuck them!

P.S. it may be not that much of a drama topic, just for some reason it started to annoy the hell out of me

I hate bathroom attendents with a passion... Theres this place out in bayside I go once in while when my friends are home from school in bayside called the crazy moose. And the bathroom attendant there is such a dick. he put the water on for you and get a towel paper ready for you and he'll stand in the door way and not move till you tip his ass. So to get even with him I take all the shit from him (i.e. papertowel, and the water,) then i take more cigarette, candy, splash of cologne, and then I just tap the basket so it sounds like i put shit in...

Fuck him... I only do it there, because I hate the dick. But typically when Im out a club Ill see the guy and I'll feel guilty and I give the 5 or 10 bucks right off the bat and say remember me thats for the night.

Originally posted by dgmodel

I hate bathroom attendents with a passion... Theres this place out in bayside I go once in while when my friends are home from school in bayside called the crazy moose. And the bathroom attendant there is such a dick. he put the water on for you and get a towel paper ready for you and he'll stand in the door way and not move till you tip his ass. So to get even with him I take all the shit from him (i.e. papertowel, and the water,) then i take more cigarette, candy, splash of cologne, and then I just tap the basket so it sounds like i put shit in...

Fuck him... I only do it there, because I hate the dick. But typically when Im out a club Ill see the guy and I'll feel guilty and I give the 5 or 10 bucks right off the bat and say remember me thats for the night.

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I know that fucker, I go to crazy moose too!!!

That little Prick wont let u leave the bathroom unless u tip him. Once, I remember I finished pissing and was about to open when he held out the basket and wouldnt let me pass. The only way to pass was to give him a dollar. What a fucking joke........

Oh, I remember one time at the Tunnel, the attentdent, wouldnt let u have a refill of water without giving him a buck.....

But I think enough peeps complained and a hour later, he was gone. But whatever, thats some fucked up shit to do to a kid that was all fawked up and in desperate need of water.......No wonder that club sucks...........

i dont like my job either,i have to put up with a lot of shit from my boss, i dont expect to be tipped though, And its not the issue, its just such a meaningless job, its like if there would be a "subway attendant" who would swipe your metrocard for you or something...i have more respect for wait staff or cleaners in clubs

If they want a tip, how about being friendly???? Or having good supplies....like TAMPONS!@!!!! Sorry fellas, but this has to be said. I was down the shore and needed one, all they had was freakin PADS!!! WTF!!! What am i supposed to do with that? mop the floor?

I do agree that some of them are annoying as fuck. I had one that tried to hold my dick when I was trying to take pee. But that’s a hold different story. But anyway they are life -savers. Where do you go when you breathe is kicking like Jackie Chan or you smell like ass cause you were dancing the whole night. Were do u go? Lets all say together…. The bathroom dude. I rather pay a buck or two for cigarettes, mints, and cologne so I can look so fresh & so clean. Plus they try to keep the place clean. Just imagine, how that bathroom will be if there was no bathroom attendant. Just think about all those drunken assholes peeing on the toilet papers. You will probably be waking through 6 feet of pee and shit if it wasn’t for them. So don't hate them that much. Remember they working for tips.

I mean I feel bad for them if that is the only job that they can get, but in all seriousness - why the hell does it even exist?

You are so RIGHT - sometimes I just want to take extra toilet paper with me out of the stall to wipe my hands to avoid the guilt of not tipping them for the towel - what a SCAM!!!!

Originally posted by mannyfresh

I do agree that some of them are annoying as fuck. I had one that tried to hold my dick when I was trying to take pee. But that’s a hold different story. But anyway they are life -savers. Where do you go when you breathe is kicking like Jackie Chan or you smell like ass cause you were dancing the whole night. Were do u go? Lets all say together…. The bathroom dude. I rather pay a buck or two for cigarettes, mints, and cologne so I can look so fresh & so clean. Plus they try to keep the place clean. Just imagine, how that bathroom will be if there was no bathroom attendant. Just think about all those drunken assholes peeing on the toilet papers. You will probably be waking through 6 feet of pee and shit if it wasn’t for them. So don't hate them that much. Remember they working for tips.

HHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:laugh: :laugh:

you know... i hate bad tippers.. i used to work on tips as a valet... and if i remember they didnt tip good the last time... there is usually 1 or 2 race that do... most girls also tip bad... but thats another story... if they didnt tip me good the lasttime... you would not want to know what i did with there cars... lets me give you 1 example with this guy with a porsche.... he accused me of joy riding in his crappy 99 boxster while there was a 2000 carrara converable, i rather take that one out anydays... but what i did was take 1 lug off each wheel and loosen all the other 3 rotations on all the other lugs on all 4 wheels.... well i hope he had a safe trip home...

FUCKER

personally, i dont think the bathroom attentdents or the little broom guys are that bad, one time in factory. trippin balls fealin madd sick, I called the little guy over, flashed a big one dollar bill, asked for a cup of ice, came back witha cup of ice, didnt want the dollar, made him take it.

well, i would never guess that this issue has so many different angles to it. hmm., i must say, i think differently, but i am still torn, I am not against tipping at all, really, my point was that this job shouldnt exist, thats it.

Thanks for your input guys.

Peace.

You guys don't seem to grasp the concept.

Don't look in 1 direction, always look both ways.

You think they really want to be a bathroom attendant?

Did u ever consider that they might need the extra dough to support themselves, or a family.

They're just trying to make a buck or 2.

If you were jobless one day, would you consider being bum or @ least get a job (bathroom attandent) to support your hunger.

Originally posted by doubtness

You guys don't seem to grasp the concept.

Don't look in 1 direction, always look both ways.

You think they really want to be a bathroom attendant?

Did u ever consider that they might need the extra dough to support themselves, or a family.

They're just trying to make a buck or 2.

If you were jobless one day, would you consider being bum or @ least get a job (bathroom attandent) to support your hunger.

Fuck that. If it came down to being either a bum or get a job I would do it full time and I would do a lot more then be bathroom attendant... go work at home depot or mcdonalds or some shit...

i refuse to believe somebody would really take this job because of the need, there is so much better shit out there. Those who take this job take it to make money out of nothing. And because of the people like me, who cannot not tip, they make it. fuck them again.

Peace

I don't want to stereotype, but they are mostly Haitians with no legal status to work in this country. And no matter what you say about “there always something better”, that’s bullshit, because that’s probably the best thing they can do. I really think it’s a better job then selling fucking churros or bananas in the streets. So give them credit. Because they will do something that you will be too ashamed to do. So back off!