Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl tonight..... Anthony Pappa

left a little after 2, i have class @8 2morro. hope i didnt miss much. the party and music was decent from 11:30 on. pretty good crowd too from what i saw, and not tooooo packed in there (howells, i have a feeling, will be a different story... )

tenaglia a week from now...

ok peace

last night was great, both Pappa and Burridge tore it up. the last haf hour was off the hook.

bkissa and nyc420, looked for you guys but didn't see you, i actually asked a couple of guys in black shirts and shorts and sneakers if they were nyc420 and they just looked at me like i was on crack (haha), so i gave up.

nubreedfan, was a pleasure, thanks for the introductions, it was nice meeting all of you. missed you at the end, but i got my tickets for Sander next week, so i'll see you all there.

have a great weekend.

ahhhhh shhiiiiiitttt!!! i had a great time last night. i still haven't slept and im at work now!!! surprisingly it was such a great night im still wired....lol, and i was sober too.

came around 1, 1:30 and stayed till 4. i was chilling on the stage the whole time pretty much. didn't get to see the actual people that posted on this thread but i was looking for a DEA shirt. no luck. i did see BARVYBE and POOH. hehe, that was unexpected.

it was my 1st time @ vinyl, and it's completely different vibe from what im used it. i usually chill at those "pretty people" clubs, but vinyl, people just come to dance and don't worry about other people's bs.

anyway, i loved it an im coming back for more this sunday after world!!! who else??

That was such a great night...such an energetic vibe and so much dancing room is a special, and unusual combination. Great music, had me dancing all night till the lights came on, and then some. And it was such a treat to see old board faces that I haven't seen since Twilo. Mel-o-dy and Trippintrance it is always a pleasure, Raj, you are everywhere, and boy in DEA shirt (nubreedfan) nice meeting you. Till next time my sweets, great partying with y'all!

Originally posted by bkissa

ahhhhh shhiiiiiitttt!!! i had a great time last night. i still haven't slept and im at work now!!! surprisingly it was such a great night im still wired....lol, and i was sober too.

anyway, i loved it an im coming back for more this sunday after world!!! who else??

lol. totally sober too, and didn't sleep a wink. great running into you again, and yeah, it was a surprise :) sorry i didn't come over right away...i was like, "is that you?" hehe.

it was a pretty different vybe than usual for Vinyl. first off, it'll be way more crowded and hot on sunday i think. but yeah, people just come to dance their ass off (pretty sure i left a good amount of mine there).

saigray - totally cool hanging out with you, staceychase and everyone else who's real / board names i get so mixed up!!! anyone i missed, we'll see y'a next time :)

planning on being there sunday as well. probably arriving pretty late.