Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Upper West Side - Cream

i went there onece....and to b honest i hated it....the place actually seemed dirty and disgusting and to have a place like that u need really really really good muZik, which CREAM did not have.....hey but maybe u could change that........as of right now the only place that is "dingy" that can pull it off is VINYL all because of the great DT!:D:cool:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Hey Z,

Gosh, i dont know anything about that place, i think its kinda upscale, but definitely let me know when you're gonna be there.

I'm totally down!

*muah*

;)

my only, biggest, and most favorite fan =)

thanx babe..im there tomorrow night..mugs should have all the details but i dont know if he's going to make it cause of his guest.

would love to see you two hopping around the place..

im fearing that its a bit yuppie-ish....i

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

i went there onece....and to b honest i hated it....the place actually seemed dirty and disgusting and to have a place like that u need really really really good muZik, which CREAM did not have.....hey but maybe u could change that........as of right now the only place that is "dingy" that can pull it off is VINYL all because of the great DT!:D:cool:

there will be good music after 12:30...i refuse to conform...:tongue:

Originally posted by sleepiswaste

my only, biggest, and most favorite fan =)

thanx babe..im there tomorrow night..mugs should have all the details but i dont know if he's going to make it cause of his guest.

would love to see you two hopping around the place..

im fearing that its a bit yuppie-ish....i

hey!! It usually is somewhat yuppiesh, but I know tomorrow's gonna be different, I think there's no dress code tomorrow night....

we're going so hopefully we'll meet ya....

Originally posted by lavendermenace

uh-oh, i just thought of something. I think MUGZ might be working at CF this friday.. .

HMMMM...

no sweat...if you decide to come..there will be no cover for you two..even if i have to stuff you into my boxes...

"whats in the box"

"uhhhhh nothing"

"why is the box moving"

"uhhhh whats moving...what box?"

hey Z...

I went there once...on a friday

mix of people...young crowd..i think i was the oldest one there...

a couple yuppie types, some a..."gold chain wearing guys" take that as you will....

alot of people drinking it up for the 10-12 open bar...so by the time you come on..alot of people will be tipsy....

Originally posted by charrails

hey!! It usually is somewhat yuppiesh, but I know tomorrow's gonna be different, I think there's no dress code tomorrow night....

we're going so hopefully we'll meet ya....

if you havent sorted things out already..they gave me a 10 dollar list at the door if you want. drop a pm if want it.

Originally posted by Jilly

hey Z...

I went there once...on a friday

mix of people...young crowd..i think i was the oldest one there...

a couple yuppie types, some a..."gold chain wearing guys" take that as you will....

alot of people drinking it up for the 10-12 open bar...so by the time you come on..alot of people will be tipsy....

thanxs chick....i guess its going to be one of those nights..=)

FUCK THE CROWD...IF Z IS SPINNING IT"S GONNA BE A GREAT PARTY!

I'd go except that I have my 17 year old brother in my house visiting from Italy..

cant quite ditch him or I'd be the first in line!

Oh and LM..!

THANKS!

Glad you feel you don't need me!

(crosses arms and pouts!)

Good luck brotha..

slap you know who for me if you see her..

(yet another reason I might not go for)

Peace..

M

U

G

Z~

Originally posted by sleepiswaste

there will be good music after 12:30...i refuse to conform...:tongue:

my boy is opening tomorrow, he's not conforming either....looks like Cream will finally get some illbonic beats.....

Anthony V spins Tech House and Progressive although he also spins full on techno.....gonna be a good night of beats....

Originally posted by charrails

my boy is opening tomorrow, he's not conforming either....looks like Cream will finally get some illbonic beats.....

Anthony V spins Tech House and Progressive although he also spins full on techno.....gonna be a good night of beats....

i was told it was going to be hard house before me..good thing it isnt...

was going late..im coming early now...

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

I have no idea what this pic is of - maybe the old cream or somthing? but I've been there a handful of times in the past couple of months for various gigs and it is anything BUT dirty....

in fact it's so not dirty that it kind of attracts an older YUPPY type crowd - but this night is going to be different....

if mugs is a supporter of Z than so am I and I can tell you that Anthony Velarde who is on before him rips it up!!

so come out - it will be a lot of fun - it's my best friends BIRTHDAY!

if you need guestlist info email me exodust420@hotmail.com

with the first names and last initials