Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did?? (I'll Tell You What I Just Did))

aboyfrombklyn

Ok, I know this is off topic, but I must warn everyone. HAHA! Being the excellent cook that I am, I was just in the kitchen cutting up a jalapeno pepper for a Mexican dish I'm making later. Unfortunately, being the dumb ass that I am, I washed my hands, but obviously not enough. I then proceeded to the bathroom to take a piss. I'm sure you know what happened next. My dick was on fire!!!!

Me after it happened:mad:

Me after I poured gallons of cold water over it:o

STUPID!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Walked outta my friends house yesterday....2 steps..that is all and fell right to my knees....ouch!

Ok about 2 weeks ago...I was with my honey and sat up cause I thought that we would trade places...I was wrong and when I went to lay back down.....SLAM...banged my head so hard on my shelf behind my bed that I damn near gave myself a concusion....kept going though...what a trooper I am:hump:

Walked out the door 3 times today and had to go back 'cause i'd forgotten THE SAME THING!!

The shit of it was, when i got back inside, i couldn't remember what it was.

Finally, on the last try, it rang so i picked up my cell :)

(i've done dumber, but that's pretty damn e-tarded)

Originally posted by barvybe

Walked out the door 3 times today and had to go back 'cause i'd forgotten THE SAME THING!!

lol i can relate to being pretty damn e-tarted... heres the link for any of u who havent read it or for anyone who cares to read it... its actually a really funny story

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54192&highlight=memory

ROTFLMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard today.:)

Originally posted by linabina

lol i can relate to being pretty damn e-tarted... heres the link for any of u who havent read it or for anyone who cares to read it... its actually a really funny story

sorry... that link didnt seem to work... :confused: i guess copy and paste this one if u wanna read my story...

Originally posted by linabina

That's so funny. When I was down in Miami for WMC, we were coming from Wet Willie's or Clevender, can't recall. We're hanging out, getting way trashed. I'm like I lost my cell phone. My friend and I are crawling around in the bushes and stuff looking for my phone. I stand up and she goes, "Asshole...Your phone is in your shirt!!!" I was scared I was gonna drop it so I put it there cuz' I was waiting for a call.......Drinking is bad for your health........This is after I fell in a bush and made a complete fool of myself......Dur, dur.....is all I have to say

this was about 3 months ago, it was like 3:00am My friends and I were piss drunk and we went into one of the subways to go home, at that time no trains were really running and Im all over the place acting goofy and shit, when next that happends is a couple of kids ask me if a certain train was coming and I started laughing, saying ahahahahah that train doesnt even stop here as I was laughing and walking I walked right into one of those silver thin ass subway signs fell right on my ass ... and felt like the biggest dick...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

ROTFLMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard today.:)

hehe. good to know my retarded life brings light and joy to my friends! actually, every week i have to recap the retarded things i've done to all my buddies. i'm a consistent source of amusement. and we're talking about sober e-tards. don't even want to go into any of the others!

like, i'm skating down Park Ave the other day. There's a SUPER CUTIE walking by. With great attitude too. We happen to catch eyes. (I'm just a guy, so yeah, i'm looking). She gives my a little flirty smile and then...

BAMMMM!!!!

i skate into the back of a parked car!

all these people are like, "you alright man?". I'm just sitting there giggling at myself....

(i've got many more if this thread keeps going...)

hehe. good to know my retarded life brings light and joy to my friends! actually, every week i have to recap the retarded things i've done to all my buddies. i'm a consistent source of amusement. and we're talking about sober e-tards. don't even want to go into any of the others!

like, i'm skating down Park Ave the other day. There's a SUPER CUTIE walking by. With great attitude too. We happen to catch eyes. (I'm just a guy, so yeah, i'm looking). She gives my a little flirty smile and then...

BAMMMM!!!!

i skate into the back of a parked car!

all these people are like, "you alright man?". I'm just sitting there giggling at myself....

(i've got many more if this thread keeps going...)

I do need some amusement in life......:D:laugh::D:laugh:

Ok here are a couple of things I found to be damm stupid:

1. Riding my bile into a parked RED car 3 times within last year!!

2.Touching my dick, eyes and lips after rubbing my neck with Tiger Balm!!

3, Riding my skateboard on a busy sidewalk in Berlin when my wheels got stuck on a little tiny stone noone could see and falling on my face! Every skater knows what I mean and knows that it sometimes happens and that you cant do anything about it, but it looks damm stupid esspecially in the middle of a crowd of people.

so smashed ::the bartender gave me tons of free drinks haha::

just got to the telly with the bf and we were really wrecked and really randy......well we got to it, and im telling you we were soooooooooo randy.........

after about what seemed like 10 hours of sex (from duck to dawn haha) i was feeling kinda queezy and really wobbly.....so he was all cocky about it like ::yeah i tore it up tonight, and he did lol:: and me still buzzed, wanting to prove him wrong by standing up and dancing on the bed...little did i know the edge was kinda near.......well the rest is history:D :eek: