Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sending E via mail? Is this safe?

shawjames

This is from an Illinois court case:

The "drug package profile" consists of various criteria developed by the Postal Service which may indicate the presence of contraband. Those criteria are (1) heavy brown paper wrapping, (2) heavily taped seams, (3) handwritten address label, (4) sent from one individual to another, (5) mailed from a zip code different than the return address, and (6) a fictitious return address.

I wouldn't think you'd have a problem...especially with just 2 pills. Pills are pretty difficult to detect. [the case above involved an lb of boomers]..but i've heard in the past of people somehow getting tagged by the post office for sheets of acid, which I'd think would be damn near undetectable if you mailed it in a book or the like.

My personal way of handling this was to buy a junk book for like 25 or 50 cents and hollow it out to mail whatever. mailing rolls this way should no problem. Use a real address-just not yours--as the return address. If you really want to go to town make a fake label with a real bookstore as the return address.

• 2 weeks later...