Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"The Remix"@ Shadow Don't miss it The Last of Shadow Lounge

oldskool

I will be their most definitely,

Heard David was gonna break out some serious DEEP HOUSE!!

You Go David, everyone knows when it comes to HOUSE Danny ain't shit next to you.....

And anyway, most of those mix/shadow patrons have been educated by now...

LUV YA.....

I KNOW YOU CAN... I'VE SEEN YOU DO IT.......

• 3 weeks later...

It seems to me that georgeacasta could possibly be obsessed with remix jerry!!!! Otherwise why would he keep on with the cheap shots at him. I cannot seem to figure out why he responded to this thread when it is about 3 weeks old already. Maybe it would have been funny back then...but at this time, it just seems immature and childish. I dont know if I speak for anyone else on the board, but its getting old already.

Acasata:

I'm impressed with your atistic skills. You are such a visionary...

Even more impressive is your level of maturity. I've concluded that your deep resentment towards the REMIX is a direct result of your inability of becoming part of "THE REMIX" and their parties.. Are you not of age???? You sure dont act like an adult. In fact, after reviewing most of your threads/posts i see that you are quite a disgruntled person filled with loads of sarcasm...

In addition, i do have a personal life and unlike yourself, can spare no time copying pictures and adjusting them for personal amusement......

Get a life and stop belittling others... Im sure these comments help you cope with your own insecurities, but a personal journal would be of more use to yourself and others...