Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anthony Pappa

is not only one hell of a DJ, he is also one sexy man... i rushed the DJ booth last nite and asked him to father at least one of my kiddos.... :)

on the real though.... i had a great time last nite. the last time i had seen pappa was at twilo and i think i have stated before that he blew me away that nite. so i was a bit concerned that it would just not be the same level on intensity that i had felt before. however with that said, i have to say that he blew me away last nite again and i think that he blew barvybe away as well. (your welcome) we walked in the door and the vibe was good, the music was incredible, not to hot, and i had on my sneakers and was very comfortable...... from dancing so much one of my calves is killing me.

it was good to see so many peeps.... trippintrance (and his crue), majestic melody and her cutie pie boyfriend, ooana, carabee, korzo (please don't be mad at me), nyc420, jammy and so many others. ( I CANNOT REMEMBER THE GIRLS NAME THAT WAS WITH US, HOWEVER SHE WAS MAD COOL)

i also wanted to mention that what made this nite even more incredible is that i was sober and was not on any drugs.... :)

so looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

see everyone on the dance floor.

-steph:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by carabee

Very good to see you Steph!

ahem...Korzo and I know where you live...

well, actually we don't....but we know where you dance...so be afraid. **MUAH!**

yes, i know... he already sent a very threatening pm this morning....:eek: :eek:

i may stay home the rest of the weekend and hide under the bed...

Originally posted by korzo-

You mean you "heard" it closed at 4:00. You were in bed by 10:00 after watching "Touched By An Angel". Touche! I'm done now, Steph...

:tongue:

james, i think that you and the mrs skated out the door loooong before me...... ;) we will see who can out last whom on sunday eve, baby.....

i am done for now, as wellllll.......:laugh: