Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RE: mugz a hypocrite

MUGZ you really shouldn't have posted our business. What ever happened happened between you and me and not your little fan club. I don't know what you've posted before about me and I don't care, you have to live with it. The only reason why I did this is because you e-mailed me that other thread. You made me very angry so I lashed out. Now I know I should have been the bigger

person once again. You want to broadcast our lives on the internet, at least don't e-mail me the thread. I hope all these threads bashing me make you feel better. If you want to get attention, don't e-mail threads to me, be a grown up and call me or at least pm me.

You NEVER tell me how you really Feel Kathy..

They arent BASHING you either..

They are giving input..

you should listen to some of it!

Think of this is therapy..

It's a mirror that you may not be getting from YOUR friends that I'm sure are ALL on your side!

Take this as a multiple angle box full of mirrors..

You'll see angles in here that YOU've NEVER thought about before!

HOW ELSE COULD I GET YOU TO OPEN UP TO ME?

HOW ELSE COULD I GET YOU TO TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL?

You lock me out Kathy..

and get angry when I become desperate and fall down hard!!

This was my only hope..

as moronic as these guys can be there are also those with great wisdome that have gone through similar situations.

Read all of it and learn something about others..

Sending you this public floor to vent at me is the only way I knew you'd come ALL OUT!

I still have feelings for you Kathy..

I am angry ,YES

But I still have hopes for SOME kind of friendship..

If at all atleast for Jenny's sake!

your behavior is making the chance of us ever being friends slimmer and slimmer. You are a different person every day and you have been for a long time. Please don't do this anymore have some dignity and again if you want to talk to me do it without the fan club please.

Originally posted by kasiapaw01

your behavior is making the chance of us ever being friends slimmer and slimmer. You are a different person every day and you have been for a long time. Please don't do this anymore have some dignity and again if you want to talk to me do it without the fan club please.

I am now and have always been me!

If you don't know me by now then I'm sorry..

You should know that my methods have ALWAYS been unorthodox and extreme..

You USE to like that quality about me..

I bring you to my "FAN CLUB"

because l think you need to see how people that don't know us view a situation..

you should RE-read the FIRST thread I sent you..

It can be illuminating Kathy.

What YOU did was wrong babe..

it all most ended the friendship between Dave and I..

and it will now make the dance floors of NY uncomfortable if and when I ever have to deal with being in the same club with you VINCE and the old gang..

BECAUSE YOU KNOW EVENTUALLY IT WILL HAPPEN!

NY is waay too small to avoid each other!

I am angry..

and I am desperate for you to realize this..

and for you to lay all the cards on the table

THIS WAS MY ONLY HOPE!

and in the end I finally saw myself in your mind..

as an "abusive hypocrite and looser"

If it took all this to finally see into your mind then I am glad I brought you here..

if you could have seen the way I fealt about you in MY mind and the way I've spoken about you in the past in here

you'd see an entirely different picture..

I use to dedicate THREADS about us in here..

about our trips in Italy..

Our romps in Clubs..

How much I loved you!

Look in the Archives of this Hypocrite if you want to see..

This board use to be my poem to you..

And it's a sad reminder of just what a lonely and sad unemployed drunk I have become..

I have no one else in my life anymore..

just these strangers you are reading about.

If you care at all you will stop broadcasting our business, they already think I'm the monster so what have you got to prove to these people. Please talk to me through e-mail at least even if you think the monster has no feelings. Give Jenny a kiss for me

Originally posted by kasiapaw01

If you care at all you will stop broadcasting our business, they already think I'm the monster so what have you got to prove to these people. Please talk to me through e-mail at least even if you think the monster has no feelings. Give Jenny a kiss for me

People that read this don't think your a monster..

they think the situation is horrible!

Which it is!

YOU made it this way..

hope youre happy..

Kathy and MUGZ, i'm staying way out of this. i have respect for both of you, don't think kathy is a monster, and know you're both hurting and all, and no situation is ever 100% one sided.

nothing here that you and everyone else here doesn't know....

now that its out in the open and you got the response that you needed, put this back behind the curtain please?

pete