Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The final Story in The final Chapter Party at Exit Last Night

Okay couldnt have asked for a worse night. Get there half the club was without electricity. So they moved people to the roof and secret room. When that eventually became too packed they opened up the 2nd floor. Finally around 1:15 they got the electricity but the awning that has the big ball and the 4 lights on it got stuck and was in the middle of the dance floor, so finally after an hour to take the ball of than have to tie the cables to lift this awning off the dance floor exit was opened. Around 230 the dance floor was opened. It didnt matter by that time anyways the night was ruined. On top of this they didnt even have the air conditioner on because they were afraid with the electric so it felt like it was 112 degrees in the club. White room cant say better the party was horrible because it was too damn hot. I was lucky i wasnt one of the ones who got stuck by being in the roof or secret room. But just by being in drapers booth until they opened the dance floor you could see the aggrevation on his face. He was reallt pissed about what happened and to top it off when he was playing the siren to get the crowd a little hyped up the light guy came in and started throwing a complete fit. This to me was one of the worst nights in exit without a doubt. If you had fun last night that you must have been really fucked up. Any1 else wanna do a review on last night cause thios ones done.

stephen