Clubplanet Nightlife Community

powdered pure DXM

it290

I have never tried. But to me it seems like the only ones who like this shit are prepbubessant punks who think its neat to trip off of cough medicine.

Just read all the bad reports of folks who took this when it was sold as E.

I would stick to your name sake.

But if you do do it. Be at home. pref with a sober friend

I totally know what you're saying, which is why I am searching out other people's experiences before ingesting it. I would never try the cough syrup route; from what I understand most of the bad side effects are from other ingredients, that DXM by itself is disassociative. On one hand I have plenty of other options to entertain myself, on the other I have the pure stuff and curiosity...

I've already read trip reports from the usual places and am still not quite sure.

I've never had pure powdered dxm, but dxm in general is a pretty intense trip. And no, i'm not a prepubescent ho thinks its neat to trip off of cough medicine. I'm an experienced tripper that puts this up there with the rest of the dissasociative psychedelics like K. I would go to erowid.com and find out more about doses from powder, and get out the scale.