Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marques Wyatt @ Radius w/ CP crew last night!!!

vaughanz

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you from CP.com that drove from all four corners last night, to check out the AMAZING Marques Wyatt from Om Records. It was great to meet everyone and disappointed that I didn't get to meet a few of you! :(

We didn't leave the floor all night!!! Marques Wyatt is a class act and he turned that "usually cheezy" place into a vibe that gave me goosebumps. The crowd was amazing and there were several house dj's/producers/industry types that were amazed at how well the crowd reacted to his set! Marques also said that the crowd was AWESOME and a bit more educated than expected!(It is Boca ya know!) :rolleyes:

We are already in the works to have him back in the future!

We took a ton of pics and they will be up online on Tuesday. You can check them out at www.lustpartyonline.com

I look forward to chatting and meeting up everyone real soon!

~ I saw you on the dancefloor!

absolutely one of the best parties i've been to here in florida.

thank you SO much for an incredible event - that made my whole month - my birthday everything...

marques' set was unbelievable...when he dropped Tracy in my Room - that remix rocks - and moulin rouge and Soul of Mine -

thanks again - great great night...

it was also good to see everyone again - we must meet soon -

Stacey, D, email me if you see this:

bonnieereed@yahoo.com

what an amazing set marques threw down last night! definitely worth the drive from miami. he had that floor rocking his entire set. recognized a couple of tracks...i think he played one from farina's uda and a couple from san fran ses. others i cannot remember, but he had my booty shakin all nite! :drunk:

thanx for the cd vaughn! nice trax. i hope u do bring down soulstice cuz i'll definitely be there in attendance. and i hope to see another om party soon. keep it up! u all are doin a great job! hopefully more can take notice.

~my ass was ALL over the dancefloor

Well, I must say that the music was great, and I'm still pissed that I didn't get to meet Vaughan.

But it was a night from hell.

First my mind told me I could have as many drinks as I used to drink, even though I haven't had more than the occasional beer in a year or so.

Wrong... so I was a total mess. I hope I didn't make too much of an ass of myself.

Second, since my wife couldn't make it, and I still wanted to go. I went with a casual friend. I then proceeded to spend the rest of the night protecting my friend from his former coke dealer who wanted to keep giving him "free" lines. And this guy needs coke about as much as Daryll Strawberry.

Why the fuck does anyone do coke when you see what that shit does to people?

And while the crowd on the dancefloor was into the music, everyone else was only into each other (or into themselves.) i.e fuck the music, I just wanna get laid!

And to the CP crew that I did meet, Frank, Stacey, Noria, Dig etc.. It was nice meeting you, sorry I was little out of form :)

so.. props again to Wyatt for a soulfull and loooooong set, and Vaughan for the free entry (not even the promised $5!) THANKS! And the CP folks for the brightest spot of the evening.

Shroomy

wow, great night! Marques threw everything but the kitchen sink at the crowd! fabulous set! the vibe was great and the crowd was pretty kewl ... Vaughn, it was a pleasure meeting you andthanks for the cd and the list!, your hair was out of hand!... it was a trip well worth it ... it was fun seeing Bon dancing her ass off! you go! and it was a pleasure finally meeting Shroomy and Arrakis .. I'll def hit you up with an email bon ... you should of seen Frank! the man was tearing up the dancefloor with his arsenal of moves! ;) and stace was right up there with him! it defenitley was a good night, again maybe? thanks again!

Danny

what an incredible set. zero banging and amazing tracks with soul. wyatt was most definitely worth the drive. gotta love the west coast sound.

vanughan> bro, you are complete class. thank you! please keep us posted on future events.

and yes, i was shak'n what my mamma gave me!

btw danny, up until friday night i didnt know that you could move from the waist down. :tongue:

That "something" was Marques Wyatt... and a couple of shots of Southern Comfort maybe....???

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!:spin2::bounce:

By the end of the night I was ready to puke :puke:

Sorry.. I just had to use that smilie!

We am getting all of the pics together to post.... does anyone else have any to contribute?!?!

Originally posted by staceyg5

vaughan> bro, you are complete class. thank you! please keep us posted on future events.

:grin3: Awwwww... shucks! You're not to shabby either!!!

We'll not to sound like a walking one-liner... :rolleyes:

But I do believe it has a lot to do with the company you keep; and everyone I met and/or chatted with has been so awesome. I used to watch my stocks but watching message boards is so much more fun!

I am still amazed that there is life out there, and I can say that CP was the LAST place I would expect to find [it] like-minded people.

I am really bummed I didn't make it to DT. I've only missed him two times in the past 5 years. And EVERYTIME, he reassures me why he is where he is. He doesn't leave one person out... from dark and tribal to Soulful and campy... DT is a class act. I've seen some of the negative hype on that thread and decided to sit back and keep my lips sealed. Some of the WMC Tribal/Twisted/Y&T Monday nighters were some of the most memorable nights out for me!!!! I know this isn't Marques related but had to vent! And for anyone that has met Danny... he is just an amazing and kind person as he is a f*cking amazing entertainer!