Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do they have drugs down south?

echostar

i was in south carolina for a week, the only drug i could find was whippits, they sell them in those dead head type stores

but seriously i turned over every rock and stone and could not find anything....i guess part of the problem was that its a touristy area because even at the clubs no one had anything

sooo...anyone wanna come over and do a whippit?

Come on, I mean really, it's the South, not Colonial America..............what do you think, we have never heard of drugs and we go far off to catch a buzz? You just didn't look in the right places........of course we have them........Some rather good shit too.......

jeez, i didnt seriously think the entire souther region was drug free...i just said it wasnt as prevalent as it was here, also yeah its difficult to look when im a tourist and i dont know where i am i was just making a comment

also do they have raves around the myrtle beach area?

I lived in Va Beach for almost four years, and i found that with the right probing in the right places you could find stuff. I think that drugs might even be bigger down there than up here...there's less to do in general. If you can fidn the after hours spots or the small little dive bars, i think you have a better bet there, but as always you need to be careful.

just my 2 cents

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by trancend

i was in south carolina for a week, the only drug i could find was whippits, they sell them in those dead head type stores

but seriously i turned over every rock and stone and could not find anything....i guess part of the problem was that its a touristy area because even at the clubs no one had anything

....all drug trafficing stops at the Mason-Dixon line

Originally posted by fatpapi

cool places to party? NO.

fatpapi

recently relocated to lew-e-z-anna

Interesting- just saw your thread about promoting in NO. Good luck! They could use some revamping of the scene down there. I went to school there... at the time there was a budding rave scene but that was four years ago, from what I hear it's now gone to hell.

Originally posted by trancend

Trancend**I just want to let u know that your posts really make me laugh sometimes**;) ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Interesting- just saw your thread about promoting in NO. Good luck! They could use some revamping of the scene down there. I went to school there... at the time there was a budding rave scene but that was four years ago, from what I hear it's now gone to hell.

Thanks T. It has asbsolutely gone to hell which to me makes absolutely no sense. New Orleans should have a massive party scene not this sporadic, sometimes court-embattled scene I've been subjected to.

:mad:

Guest saleen351

IF you want drugs in the south..............

go to Greenville NC....Home of ECU, East Carolina U.

The towns nicname was G'vegas....I bounced there for 3 years and lived there for 5 during school. that place had more drugs then any little town in America....GHB was legal and ppl were dropping by the dozen....No one up here knew what GHB was untill ppl down there brought it up here.....WEED is soooo easy to get down there compared to up here (NJ)... Put it this way, every year they had the playboy rankings for partying schools. Well one year we were #1, then the following year we didn't make the list....But on the top of the list a little asterick was next to #1 and on the bottom the asterick said this "Professional Party schools such as ECU are NOT included in the survey!" GVegas would kill most of you...