Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say "BOO" if your going!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly the lineup is not that impressive when you consider its $52 (plus about $8 in service fees). Think about what kind of lineup Creamfields had for only $55. There was a big dance event on Randalls Island about a year ago, which at least had great live acts like Hybrid, Rabbit In The Moon, etc... on the mainstage and was around $45.

So I doubt you'll be seeing me there...

Or maybe I am just spoiled by being from the West Coast (Los Angeles/San Francisco) scene where we would have events bigger than this with much better lineups for just $30. Aaah....thinking back to Organic w/ The Orb, Orbital, Crystal Method, etc..etc.. and Cyberfest...Mmmm.

Why is the East coast lack a steady schedule of big events like the left coast has!? You'd think someone would be all over it by now.

Originally posted by risekevin

Or maybe I am just spoiled by being from the West Coast (Los Angeles/San Francisco) scene where we would have events bigger than this with much better lineups for just $30. Aaah....thinking back to Organic w/ The Orb, Orbital, Crystal Method, etc..etc.. and Cyberfest...Mmmm.

Why is the East coast lack a steady schedule of big events like the left coast has!? You'd think someone would be all over it by now.

you dont know what youre talking about... the boo lineup is amazing:

Djs: Richie Hawtin,Derrick May, Bad Boy Bill, DJ Dan, Christian Smith, Donald Glaude, The Advent(live), Misstress Barbara, Tall Paul, Christopher Lawrence, Max Graham, Scott Henry, Micro, Spacegirl(live), X-Dream, Matthew Xavier, Pleasurehead, Derrick Carter, Roger Sanchez, Paul Johnson, Roy Davis Jr, Charles Feelgood, Onionz, Johnny Fame, DJ Rap, Bailey, J-Majik, SS w/ Mc Warren G, Freaky Flow w/Mc Flipside, DB, Odi, Kazpa, Reid Speed, Kech, Atray-u, Sierra, Garon, Krs-One, Slick Rick, Biz Markie, Das Efx, Black Sheep, Tony Touch, Evil Dee, Butta L

COME ON... are you blind or just stupid? no offense. :eek:

i agree that 50$ is steep, if this party was going all night i would pay 50$ no question. do you know who any of the djs spinning are? or do you just put down stuff you have never heard of?

WOOF

(I mean BOO!)

Listen people...

It's outdoors so I can piss any where I want..

arrroooooooo...

Catch the outdoor vibe while you can!

It's gonna be an amzing line up of talent..

show your support..

ARF!

I mean lets face it..

After paying for a cheeper party you where gonna blow those $50 on pills and a dime bag any way right!?

(wag-wag)

Originally posted by risekevin

Honestly the lineup is not that impressive when you consider its $52 (plus about $8 in service fees). Think about what kind of lineup Creamfields had for only $55. There was a big dance event on Randalls Island about a year ago, which at least had great live acts like Hybrid, Rabbit In The Moon, etc... on the mainstage and was around $45.

So I doubt you'll be seeing me there...

The sixth element... that was sick, bunny and rabbit, bassbin twins. That was a good time... I think. :)

This will help to breath life back into us

we need to be revived

alot of headz are going - and I see

alot of talk about a meet-up but

no sign of a location or time - does

anyone have a map of the layout -

or been there before for a musical

event? If so hit us up with the info.

Lets party like rock stars

Links to other Boo 6 threads

thread #1

thread #2