Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt - The Man!

phrankadelic

Ok...so I've been schooled in the DT way. And boy am i hurting!! I had second thoughts of going cuz of the day I had today, but I'm SO glad I ended up in Space last night. Or should I say...this morning. Don't ask me what I'm doing up, cuz my back and legs are asking the same question and I have yet to give them an answer. :D

What a fucking set that man has thrown down. Track after track he had me tearing up the floor. Now THAT'S a world class dj. The only one I've seen able to handle that stupid horn. It was actually tolerable. The way he interacted w/the crowd was something I had yet to see. As exhausted as I was, he just kept on pulling me back. Tenaglia...welcome to my top two list of dj's.

I would luv to write more...but I really don't feel like being on this computer right now. What can I say...my peeps are the SHIZNIT!!! You guys are all so phat! You all made my night...or morning...that more enjoyable. Loraine, Stacey, Barbie, Chris, Danny, and everyone else...u know where i'm comin from! I know u saw me bouncin around everywhere! It was great finally meeting the rest of you. The CP family just continues to grow. The vibe was in effect!

Well I'm off to TRY to catch a few more zzzzz's. Hopefully I can get sum better reviews...whenever anyone else wakes up from their hibernation!

Till the next time....

:cool:

Frank I couldnt agree with you more buddy, what a fucking show!

I've never seen a DJ that interacts with the crowd so much, it was amazing! running around the booth, talking to the crowd, dancing, putting on a light show, just simply phenominal .. DT is the MAN and thats just the way it is .. relentless on the turntables OMG, the man just wouldnt stop, like a machine or something, and the muzik, oh boy, the muzik was the best I've ever heard .. what a memorable experience and the CP krew: Chris, Barbie, Stacey, Frank, Loraine, Tony, Diego, Marjory, James made it even better, off the hook !!!! It'll always be with me ......

Once again Danny "Mutha" Tenaglia showed everyone who's da man and fucked w/ our heads! Thank God the club was not mad packed as we expected it to be, so we had a great vibe, music and people.

I'm really happy that many of the cp heads were able to make it out last night and experience for the first time his marathon set--and what a set that was. Had the whole club bouncing and grooving from start to...well I didn't stay till finish but I'm sure he finshed w/ a bang.

Thanx to the cp crew for making the night wicked :) Frank, Stace, Barbie & Chris, Danny, Diego, and everyone else.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

Now THAT'S a world class dj. The only one I've seen able to handle that stupid horn. It was actually tolerable

Give me a break! just a couple of weeks ago you were going ape-shit saying how real DJs don't need the horn. "Diggers did'nt use it" blah, blah, blah. Now all of a sudden DT blows it a thousand times last night and now it's O.K.?

I for one like the horn (and always did) I think it's a good way for the DJ to relay his excitement to the crowd. The crowd sure seems to like it also. As far as DT being the only one you've seen able to handle the "stupid" horn, c'mon buddy, it's not an art-form, it's just a fog-horn ....just pull the chain:tongue:

and hey...

where are all the other fog-horn protesters(i.e.:fog-horn poll)???

do'nt tell me you all jumped on the bandwagon also???

DT IS THE MAN!!!!!!

PEACE:)

Originally posted by digital7

Frank I couldnt agree with you more buddy, what a fucking show!

DT is the MAN and thats just the way it is .. relentless on the turntables OMG, the man just wouldnt stop, like a machine or something{/B]

You hit the nail right on the head!

Check out my post on "Is this the real life"

P.S. Sorry I didn't get to meet any of you, but I was way toooooooooo intoooo the muZik. I know you know what I mean.

peace and love

mj

Originally posted by pod

I'm still anti-horn.

I commented to Chris when he blowed it for the first time, that it was his freebie, that he's banned from horn usage for the rest of the night...

Pod, Normally I couldn't agree with you more. And the first time I heard it I said oh no, BUT after listening carefully ( focus and listen to the muZik coming out of the speakers) I have determined that the horns we very tastefully done and most appropiate in the case of DT). He can toot his horn anytime for me.

peace

mj

absolutely loved it!

danny had his signature style in effect--fun and full of variety. tho, im surprised that he didnt pick a track to sample the entire night and completely drop it hours later. danny is truly the people's dj...

as far as the crowd, i thought it was well mixed. not too crowded and everyone was dancings their asses off; including danny himself :) now that takes mad skill to get an entire club jump'n.

AND the circuit boys were amazing too. reminds me of clubs back in the day. they just bring a vibe of their own.

to my beloved cp crew and my new friends (barbie, chris, loraine, frank, danny, rene, tony, james, diego, marjorie, and george) you guys are one of a kind. THANK YOU :D

marcos> our night was not complete w/o you.

I can't remember the last time I had that much fun.... not even at conference '93 (which is one of my most memorable nights out). The music, vibe, people. . .EVERYTHING! DT's set was OUTTA HAND! I was there until 8:30 only because I missed my son and wanted to see him, otherwise I would have stayed longer.

Stacey, I'm so glad you went...it just wouldn't have been the same there without you.... :laugh: (inside joke). I mean it, though. :heart:

I'll repeat what I wrote on another thread. . .

I LOVE OUR CP CREW!!!!!!!

You guys are the bomb!!!! How often do you meet a group of people like this? We've got a strong bond guys. . . in and out of the clubs. That's what I love best. Loraine, Danny, Frank, Stacey, Dan, Rene, Diego, Marjory, George and now Tony and James.....WOW!!!! We just keep growin' and growin'!!!! :heart:

And to those that weren't there that I've met elsewhere. . . Lee, Mimi, AT, Julie, etc.... where the hell were you guys?