Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny howells is set last night at vinyl

hmnyc

last night was one of the best nights ive had at vinyl. the vibe from the crowd was really good, people just there to have a good time and enjoy the music. despite leaving earlier than anticipated i loved every single minute of it. are they gonna keep the open space that they created by the entrance, i liked it more there was more room to dance. in the future don't bring any lights or whatever to the club i learned my lesson last night from the security assholes. what time did danny spin too, i wish i could have closed it out. the music was very dark and evil which i loved with awesome bass line on some of those tracks, the build up around 5:15 was insane he was goin on and on for 15 minutes, the anticipation of it was killin me cause he was taking for ever to drop it, very very good. Its about time NYC brought back an international dj. Still love DT, but i think Danny Howells put one of the best sets ive seen there.

later

HMNYC@aol.com

I'm definetely a Vinyl fan after last night. I left around 9, it never really got too crowded, but it was pretty damn packed. Howells was nuts, i've never heard him spin before. Can't believe how different his style is from the beginning to the end. At the start he plays very chilled out slow tracks and towards the end its banging! What a great night....

Yup, agree with all of you about the vibe at vinyl last night. It was my first time at Vinyl and first time hearing Howells but I absolutely loved both the club and the dj. I got there at around 5:30, just when Danny started playing some harder stuff. The vibe and atmosphere were just...incredible in that place. Almost every person there was on the dancefloor going completely wild. Danny Howells set was flawless...loved every minute of it. Definitely one of my better clubbing expriences. Just disappointed that I didn't find the CP/VIP group, looks like there was a lot of you guys there last night. Nice meeting Andy tho.

Dmitri

honestly, last night dh really blew my mind. such a fun night, a great vibe the whole time. this really needs to happen more than once every few months!...

about vinyl security - they are strict. but like someone else already said, keepin vinyl 'clean' will keep it open. and while the security is tight, i have found most of those guys to be friendly.

Danny Howells is AWSOME!!! i own a couple of his mix cds and i heard him on July4th weekend his 1st visit to Vinyl and was floored,However it was TREMENDOUSLY crowded,so since I had to work today I figured Id stay home..because there wouldve been No way I wouldve had the Head for work after being WERKED and i know i would have been!!! Im so sorry i missed it and am Envious of all of you!!!

Love,Peace and SSSOOOOUUULLL!!!

j-

They finally kicked us all out at 10:15 or so. Danny wanted to keep going, but the place wanted us all out. Great weekend - pappa / burridge, timo, howells. WOW! great way to end the summer.

Danced without stop from 4am till close near the speaker near the VIP window. Ran into some folks from the board, but was really into just moving on the floor.

Danny Howells was awesome. Picked up his CD wandering around the city after. Its great too. He was so into the crowd and had such a good time that he just lifted me way up and carried me for hours. Sorry it had to end. I've been to vinyl quite a bit and last night and the pappa night both had great vibe's from the start.

Sorry I missed you highmay. good to see those i did.