Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Friends suck

crobra

They didn't like the music yesterday at Vinyl, they have no apreciation for good music. Two were complaining, because they wanted to listen to hip-hop and the other two just like the hard house!! Then they were saying how they are not going out untill exit re-opens - what a bunch of bitches!! They wanted to leave early, so I told to leave - bastards!! But night still turned out good!!

Well done! I've been there and done that. There is no reason for you to suffer because they aren't having a good time and want to bitch out. Let them play at Exit all they want, it's just not my thing. It's funny how some people can have a terrible time while the majority of the crowd is blown away. There are always board peeps at all the events, don't be afraid to come solo and meetup with people. I do it here and there.

Originally posted by crobra

I have never met up with people from the board before, but after meeting a bunch of you (yesterday) - I definitely wouldn't mind doing a meet up again - even if my friends didn't want to come!!

my friends loved the music but still had to leave around 5:30. i was like "later!", and just stayed till close. had the best time. wish i had run into you and most of the rest too. everyone there was having a great time and was really friendly, so chillin' solo was totally cool.

i went w/ just me and my and my girl cause i wanted to see dh

we ended up meeting a bunch of chill people

sometimes its better going alone, you meet more new people instead of hanging it w/ your crew the whole time.

we stayed till 9 and went to an after party of these other people we met. haven't partied like that in i don't know how long

i thought his mixing was real tight, could have gone for heavier stuff at the end but whatever, overall this night was a blast, probably one of our best nights out

your right - that's why I stayed behind at Vinyl that night - does mother fuckers don't appreciate good music - and the week before I had to go to exit with them and I spent the last three hours of the night taking care of two of my friends - they got hammered and were puking the brains out all over the club.

crobra.......

you can come chill with me at the clubs. Im down for anything BUT EXIT! No way am I steppin foot in that place...unless they paid me large sums of money of course~

So, where we headin this weekend? lol. I know Nik and I are hittin up Twirl after we drink on the way and swallow a nice little, round, blue pill called PER-CO-CET! Ahhh the evening should be grand and of course, shall top all weekends prior!

~misskittie~kAt~:bounce::biggrin::heart: :rainbow: