Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cologne/Parfum

dgmodel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I spray it only once and i dont usually wear strong perfumes. I dont want to walk outside of my house smeeling like a french whore.

HAHAHAHAH!

Originally posted by dgmodel

Damn girl you smell purdy you put mad parfum on...

I spray two squirts on the border of my collar of my shirt and neck. and One squirt on my pubies... for good luck...

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I really think I need some help. I just don't stop spending my money on colognes. I must have around 40 bottles. I just bought Cerruti Image today. I just can't help it though. Whenever I go out, I smell a new fragrance and I want it!

I think you and I need to go to counseling together i have the same addiction... My fuckin bathroom likes like a sephora...

ah what are you gonna do everyone has they're vice...

Originally posted by dgmodel

I think you and I need to go to counseling together i have the same addiction... My fuckin bathroom likes like a sephora...

ah what are you gonna do everyone has they're vice...

Well at least you two will smell good while you are in conunseling

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I think so, especially if you smell good, it's more of a turn on

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Of course i agree with spy..

I love it when my man comes over and lays down on my bed or holds my bear or hugs me. But when he has cologne on and it stays on me or my pillow, it is really kute. Not to mention the high, high, high extremely high, Wet Panty factor that cums into play. Colognes, perfumes and scents in general are a form of aphrodisiac.

Originally posted by mikethehammer

so is it better if a guys wears cologne, or it dosent really matter??

You know what, I usually prefer it when a guy isn't wearing cologne. Or maybe I just haven't smelled one I like yet. I just love that natural guy smell. When a man just smells nice and masculine with a barely discernible musky edge to it. Mmm. Too bad not everyone smells good naturally.

Originally posted by tastyt

You know what, I usually prefer it when a guy isn't wearing cologne. Or maybe I just haven't smelled one I like yet. I just love that natural guy smell. When a man just smells nice and masculine with a barely discernible musky edge to it. Mmm. Too bad not everyone smells good naturally.

I do like if my guy is just getting back fromthe gym. Not that gross I just worked out smell, but a hint of sweat and the tensing muscles....Meow:tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

the best is when i go over to my bf's house... and he just got outta the shower... hes dressed in chill clothes and we're just cuddling together on the couch... all i smell is his deoderant and i LOVE it!!!! its speed stick musk- it smells SO good. so that combined with the fresh shower scent beats any cologne IMO :D