Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new fall FASHION???? (off topic)

OK, i skate in from brooklyn to midtown almost every day. over the brooklyn bridge, up west broadway, through NYU and up Park Ave. So today I noticed a few things:

1. what's up with pale blue undies under thin white pants????! Well, yeah, i skate pretty fast, and people walk pretty slow, so there's a little bit of assie watching going on (I've even learned how to avoid skating into the parked cars when i get distracted).

So, I notice about 15 women, all ages, wearing thin whites with blues underneath. Does this look good? NO! Were the women of all ages? YES. Someone please explain.

2. NYU is def. back in session. All the cute little lost looking people walking around, looking the wrong ways at corners, too funny. OK, but 3 OF THEM were part of this white pants blue panties thing. Also, it seems we've got a conservative bunch for the first days of class - few if any shorts and no exposed tummies!!!! (or is that another fashion rule: no tummies post labor day? - like no white shoes?)

OK, so there's been little sleep going on since Thurs. and this is pretty random, but its like someone flipped a switch and everyone started dressing differently today (I walked all over the city yesterday, so i know)

Anyone else note this strange fashion behavior???

FASHION IS FOR FUN. IF YOU DON'T GET IT, IT'S NOT THE WEARER'S FAULT. JUST BE GLAD YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE WOMEN CAN DRESS HOWEVER THEY PLEASE AND AREN'T REQUIRED TO HIDE THEMSELVES BEHIND VEILS AND LOOSE BLACK ROBES.

ANYWAYZ, WE HAVE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT WITHOUT TRYING TO PLEASE OVERSEXED MEN'S CONSTANT VISUAL DEMANDS ALL THE TIME.

lol...well..its after labor day....so no one should be wearing white pants!!!

hehehe..just kidding...I think there should be no rules in fashion...but as a female...I would not wear blue undies under white pants...that is just stupid

Originally posted by barvybe

2. NYU is def. back in session. All the cute little lost looking people walking around, looking the wrong ways at corners, too funny. OK, but 3 OF THEM were part of this white pants blue panties thing. Also, it seems we've got a conservative bunch for the first days of class - few if any shorts and no exposed tummies!!!! (or is that another fashion rule: no tummies post labor day? - like no white shoes?)

Anyone else note this strange fashion behavior???

LMAO!!! NYU Freshman... I was there Yesterday checkin some of them out and for the most part it looked like they all just got off a shuttle bus from ohio... Very Conservative very Touristy looking. Whats up this year???

Originally posted by shugabooga

FASHION IS FOR FUN. IF YOU DON'T GET IT, IT'S NOT THE WEARER'S FAULT. JUST BE GLAD YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE WOMEN CAN DRESS HOWEVER THEY PLEASE AND AREN'T REQUIRED TO HIDE THEMSELVES BEHIND VEILS AND LOOSE BLACK ROBES.

ANYWAYZ, WE HAVE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT WITHOUT TRYING TO PLEASE OVERSEXED MEN'S CONSTANT VISUAL DEMANDS ALL THE TIME.

So i've become one with the rest of the oversexed male population, huh? u know i agree with you - wear whatever you want. just wondering if there was some runway show or something that had this on prominent display since it showed up ALL OVER on the same day.

btw - guys still seemed to be wearing oversized pants and holding them up with their hands while they walked - now that's one that i never understood. personally i just bought the belt.

Originally posted by barvybe

lol well speakin as an nyu freshman, i wouldn't kno bout the white pants blue undies thing but if u were around weinstein, no one wears shorts cuz it's always freezin in the dorm from the ac. and as for showin tummies, guess u're jus not lookin in the right place :)

if anyone's ever in the nyu area, look me up.