Clubplanet Nightlife Community

joeycarbone --> 10th ave

Hey !

I was trying to FINALLY get some sleep on saturday/sunday ? morning when i hear someone outside yelling ClubPlanet , JoeyCarbone... if i wasn't so cracked out at that point maybe I would have come downstairs... but I was not moving from the floor I had just barely finally laid down on ....

THE ALLIANCE was very eager to introduce ourselves to that butt bandit joeycarbone and his pussy posse, but unfortunately they were unable to round up enough of their preppy pussies and therefore decided to hide under their beds. You're smart for hiding from us, but you can't hide forever. THE ALLILANCE, its members and the newly formed joint venture with the Guidette Monsters are bound to find you pussies. So come out, come out wherever you are and face our wrath. In the meantime, watch your bax!!!

Originally posted by blondymu

Hey !

I was trying to FINALLY get some sleep on saturday/sunday ? morning when i hear someone outside yelling ClubPlanet , JoeyCarbone... if i wasn't so cracked out at that point maybe I would have come downstairs... but I was not moving from the floor I had just barely finally laid down on ....

It wasn't me sweetheart.

That person in search of Joey Carbone was, indeed, shlonger. I was also looking for Nabuc, JBR, and Chosen0ne. Just wanted to introduce myself. I ended up running into pipdaddy at DJais on Sun, and if you read his post, you would know who we r if you were at DJais that night. Pipdaddy, you're cool, and the thought of beating you never crossed any of our minds. It was your friend who beat that idea into your head, and I kept telling him it was cool. He was looking out for you...good friend. Anyways, I walked by 105 10th and called out joey carbone everytime, I also yelled out clubplanet, and probably rated some of the girls as they walked by our house. Hopefully you all have a clearer picture of who we are now. Everyone have a good winter, but i cant wait til next summer, but next stop... Vegas, then we return to what's rightfully ours...the guidette monsters in the tri-state area, and fist-pumping guido music.

Originally posted by shlonger

That person in search of Joey Carbone was, indeed, shlonger. I was also looking for Nabuc, JBR, and Chosen0ne. Just wanted to introduce myself. I ended up running into pipdaddy at DJais on Sun, and if you read his post, you would know who we r if you were at DJais that night. Pipdaddy, you're cool, and the thought of beating you never crossed any of our minds. It was your friend who beat that idea into your head, and I kept telling him it was cool. He was looking out for you...good friend. Anyways, I walked by 105 10th and called out joey carbone everytime, I also yelled out clubplanet, and probably rated some of the girls as they walked by our house. Hopefully you all have a clearer picture of who we are now. Everyone have a good winter, but i cant wait til next summer, but next stop... Vegas, then we return to what's rightfully ours...the guidette monsters in the tri-state area, and fist-pumping guido music.

Schlonger you like briging me up don't you. As I had posted before I don't go down the shore, so their really was no chance of us running into each other. Sorry to disappoint. Have fun in Vegas.

:monkey:

Thats funny, I think every guido just loves to say "Joey Carbone"...hey Joe, remember those guys you met at our house that one time, the ones you were doing shots with....now everytime we see them they say, "HEY! Wheres Joey Fuckin Carbone??!!" They even wrote your name on the wall in their shorehouse!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by cgm

Thats funny, I think every guido just loves to say "Joey Carbone"...hey Joe, remember those guys you met at our house that one time, the ones you were doing shots with....now everytime we see them they say, "HEY! Wheres Joey Fuckin Carbone??!!" They even wrote your name on the wall in their shorehouse!! :laugh: :laugh:

hahahahahaha!!!!!

"where the fuck is Joeyfuckincarbone?"

:) :) :)