Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rocketfuel76 and Lollib...

How are my sexy guidette monsters feeling today??? I regret not being able to grace the two of you and your friends with my stunning presence, but rest assured our day will come. If you were amongst the hundreds of monsters that fell victim to THE ALLIANCES' GAUNTLET on Saturday and/or Sunday at DJAIS, I offer my sincere apologies, but if you truly are guidette monsters, you probably enjoyed it.

To no surprise, the preppy pussies decided to hide out in Manasquan and blend in with the other homos over there wearing khaki's and old navy button downs. THE ALLIANCE hunted the streets of Belmar Sunday afternoon in search of you pussies, but as luck may have it, you bought yourselves more time. I advise you to use this time wisely and hop on a plane to West Virginia or the Carolinas...you may actually fit in there with the other incest practicing red necks (heck, you're already dressed for it)!!!

Now I must run out quickly for my 5:40 massage and let these two blond beauties rub tropical aromatherapeutic oils all over my mouth watering physique as they ask me how many girls I got with this weekend...little do these Swedish chicks know that it's not girls I slay, but rather Monsters...yes, Guidette Monsters.

It's good to be KING!!!

-CEG

Hey,

Just got into work today, feeling very tired since I hung out with big guidos till 12 pm on monday at my house in belmar, and got mangled off a bottle of vodka and some good ass weed. I am still recovering from the gropping on the stage that I received on FRI. night from 2 hot guidos, and we did have a blast as we danced for hours. I left djais at about 1 am, looking for my friend I got her a little k-bombed and to my suprise she told me I ruined her as she got carried out of DJAIS. I walked backed to her house on 14th and waited for her but I don't know where she went. What a good friend I am right, so I lifted the boycott, for a hot second but I didn't hit happy hour.

Saturday- was an intense night at TEMPTS. The music was pumping and denny was on fire.

Sunday- Need I say more. Closing was sick my guidettes friends and I danced our asses off at Surf and then proceeded to go to TEMPTS!!!!! It was outrageous in there, like no other place. Only sad thing is that I will miss that place.

Im so pissed the preppies didn't show up I guess they were at the parker house or the boathouse drinking budweiser. I spit on those preps for backing out. Well I will be hitting the NYC this winter to choas, world and the facotry. I will also be going to VEGAS in November Can;t wait!!!!!

I wonder if it was you gropping me on the stage, if not I must say they were 2 hot guidos that I enjoyed dancing with. Did you have your glasses on, I had on an aqua blue BEBE tank top, with a slit in the middle so if that was you on stage good groping, if not im waiting to experience the gropping of the alliance. Im suprised that being such guidos that you are that you did not hit the temptations, could you not handle it???? Next year I will be hitting ortley, I am too old for Belmar and I have had my fill. I enjoy the clubs in seaside and the surf club much more. Anyway, I will be hitting carusos on route 4 I think in Paramus right by my house, i heard that it is pretty good there and I'd like to see what it is all about. Older men with $$$$ thats what I like.

Anyway, I hope the alliance is ready for a crazy fall/winter because I am~~~~~~

LOL to the preppy haters, stay true to the form.....

"You must stand up to fall down"

I do actually recall the shirt you describe, was on stage groping all of the monsters and finally, yes, I was wearing the Gucci's (or maybe that night I had on the Black Rhinestone Playboy bunny visor...can't remember???). Me and several members of THE ALLIANCE were on stage doing our thing for a good portion of the evening...I'm sure one of us had our claws on you at some point.

I hate going to Seaside b/c of the commute back to Belmar at 4am...I'd rather stumble back to either my place or some guidette monsters crib. However, the music and monsters are quite impressive over there...I plan on spreading myself out a little more next summer.

Unable to do up Caruso's this Thursday, but I've been once and was marginally impressed. One of my boyz from Goldman Sachs is throwing a sick private party at some lounge tomorrow night here in the city...no chance I'd pass it up for Caruso's. Anyways, it's merely a matter of time before we meet, you hot and sexy little guidette monster you. Until then, keep tanning, hitting the gym, lightening your hair, extending your finger nails and shopping at Bebe, although we're going to have to throw some D&G and Gucci threads in the mix as well.

-THE GREAT ONE

Gropasuarus, if you were as great as you say you are, the commute from Belmar to Seaside would play no part in your decison making. You missed a crazy night at Temps, although that was my frist time there all summer. Hopefully we will get the chance to cross paths this winter to see if you are as great as you say you are. Rocketfuel 76 and I would love to get the chance to do some groping on you- that is if you can handle it!

I was also at Djai's on Friday but didnt make my way to the stage! Oct. 6th- try and make it to WORLD since we will be celebrating Rocketfuel's b-day and then after hours at the Factory! :blown:

Lollib you are too funny!!!! Gropasaurus, I think that the visor may jog a memory, I remember a gudio with a visor on stage, but what gudio doesn't wear a visor. I was dancing with him, now thats funny if It was you. I hope to meet you and the alliance soon, that would be an interesting event. Anyway, October 6th is my birthday celebration and there should be about 25 good friends in attendance. I am going to look into a party bus and see how much its gonna run, we did that last year and what a blast we had!!!!! Not sure yet, how sad I will be 25, soo sad.......... Anyway I hope to see you in attendance for a night at the world and a hop to factory until 12 pm!!!!! Let the winter games begin.......:eek:

"Sometimes I pretend to know things that I don't really understand, and in the grand scheme of it all what makes the least sense emulates reality"

Now, Now, Rocketfuel, 25 isnt so bad! I will be 26 in about 6 months!!! Yes, let the Winter Games begin! Dont know if they will be as crazy as the summer but I am definitely giving my body and brain a rest for a little bit! Now Gropasuarus, if I were you, I would definitely come out on the 6th! You have no idea what you are in store for! The Monster Guidettes are a crazy bunch of bitches!!! We need to keep the ALLIANCe going!!!

Can you handle it!?!?!?! :D

But lollib why don't you inform gropasaurus about your last b-day celebration that I took you on.......

Tell him what we got into and what time it ended and how we ended up at our friends apt. on park ave stumbling in a 1 pm!!!!

WHAT a night we meet all kinds of characters that night......

remember???*$)+*%)#@!%*&%!@&

JESUS I had a meeting with god that night:

cool:

Originally posted by lollib

Now, Now, Rocketfuel, 25 isnt so bad! I will be 26 in about 6 months!!! Yes, let the Winter Games begin! Dont know if they will be as crazy as the summer but I am definitely giving my body and brain a rest for a little bit! Now Gropasuarus, if I were you, I would definitely come out on the 6th! You have no idea what you are in store for! The Monster Guidettes are a crazy bunch of bitches!!! We need to keep the ALLIANCe going!!!

Can you handle it!?!?!?! :D

As being the monster and master of all guidos and the cheif enforing guido of the alliance I would like to add if you can handle us? Me being a 6'5 255 pound monster guido should be plenty for about 5 guidette monsters to share, lol......jk

Rocketfuel, you must have been referring to shlonger when you said you had a meeting with god on your last birthday, and if you are so lucky to be embraced by the GUIDO ALLIANCE, or just guido team alpha (gropasaurus, monsterguido, and myself) on your birthday, your depressed feeling of turning 25 will turn into instant euphoria. You will not need any drugs to get you to that feeling of ecstacy, just a mere graze by one of the guidos will do. Unfortunately, I was not at DJais on Friday night because I had a wedding to go to, so that definitely wasnt me who was groping you. However, I would not be surprised at all if it were Gropasaurus or one of the other members of the alliance due to the fact that no guidette monster is safe from groping manuevers. Wherever we are, every monster, single or not, will succumb to heavy groping action by one of the members, and the fact that you said that there were 2 hot guidos groping you makes it apparent that it was unquestionably a member of the alliance. Keep us updated on what is going on with your birthday, or whenever you do go to carusos, and upon sight of us, you and all your lil guidette monster friends will have revelations. To find us, just look for the best looking guidos, pumping their fists, with red bulls in one hand, a coke in my hand, and a guidette in the other. Do not hesitate to interrupt any groping taking place, as we are eager to meet you and all your guidette monsters. Also, you may hear me calling out nabuc, JBR, chosenone or joey carbone's names, as I want to introduce myself to them.

So - running into THE ALLIANCE this weekend was quite a site. I'm not sure if this one guy was actually part of the alliance - but his belt definitely turned me away from the action near the stage. Gropasaurus - keep away from those Gucci glasses with the studs in the middle - they definitely ruin that monster guido style that you are trying to uphold. Shlonger - were you at headliners this weekend?????????????????

WEll since the alliance will be private partying it up tonight, I must say that I am sad that they will not be a carusos as I am meeting a whole slew of guidette monsters there tonight. I do go out often though and If I happen to like it there Im sure that I will be there on a regular basis considering it is right down the block from my house. Headqueen too funny with the belt comment LOL!!!!

So I guess that you met the alliance, I wonder what your full honest commentary would be, are these monsters as hot as they proclaim or is it just a facade. I can't imagine 6'5 225 pounds, now thats a guido monster if I ever heard!!!!! I hope that you will take my birthday invitation seriously as I hope to see all the CP's in attendance, I also share a birthday weekend with TEMPKID as he plans to remind everyone on CP of his birthday as well!!!! So for now I will go "cry in the corner" until I meet the monsters j/k. When the day does come and I run across your fist pumping, crazy bull drinking, mad groping asses, all I have to say is LOOK OUT!!!!!! :eek:

"Sometimes I pretend to know things that I don't really understand, and in the grand scheme of it all what makes the least sense emulates reality"

Originally posted by shlonger

Rocketfuel, you must have been referring to shlonger when you said you had a meeting with god on your last birthday, and if you are so lucky to be embraced by the GUIDO ALLIANCE, or just guido team alpha (gropasaurus, monsterguido, and myself) on your birthday, your depressed feeling of turning 25 will turn into instant euphoria. You will not need any drugs to get you to that feeling of ecstacy, just a mere graze by one of the guidos will do. Unfortunately, I was not at DJais on Friday night because I had a wedding to go to, so that definitely wasnt me who was groping you. However, I would not be surprised at all if it were Gropasaurus or one of the other members of the alliance due to the fact that no guidette monster is safe from groping manuevers. Wherever we are, every monster, single or not, will succumb to heavy groping action by one of the members, and the fact that you said that there were 2 hot guidos groping you makes it apparent that it was unquestionably a member of the alliance. Keep us updated on what is going on with your birthday, or whenever you do go to carusos, and upon sight of us, you and all your lil guidette monster friends will have revelations. To find us, just look for the best looking guidos, pumping their fists, with red bulls in one hand, a coke in my hand, and a guidette in the other. Do not hesitate to interrupt any groping taking place, as we are eager to meet you and all your guidette monsters. Also, you may hear me calling out nabuc, JBR, chosenone or joey carbone's names, as I want to introduce myself to them.

What is your obsession with meeting me? If you really want to present yourself to me that bad, just set up a meet-up in NYC. I work on 45th and Lexington. I will be more than happy, I'll buy you a drink.

Rocketfuel76 and Lollib,

On behalf of THE ALLIANCE, I would like to formally extend my acceptance to your invitation to celebrate this most joyous day of your life. In preparation for the ground breaking festivities, I will notify Monsterguido46 (Chief Guido Enforcement Officer) to enforce the most rigorous bootcamp imaginable for our Guidos. In particular, we will focus on expanding and refining our already mouth watering physiques, expose our silky smooth skin to the most intense rays a tanning bed can supply, perfect our already unstoppable groping techniques and last, but not least, practice pumping our fists to new house beats.

I do believe that was me (with the black visor) groping you on stage...THE ALLIANCE spent much of the evening up there grappling with you monsters. As for monsterguido46 and shlonger, yes he's really 6'5'' and 255lbs., and yes shlonger has been mistaken for in the past as a divine figure.

I really must get back to work...one of the Managing Directors walked into my ridiculous corner office a short while ago and caught me flexing and admiring myself in the mirrorS. I've gotta couple private parties to hit up tonite, one of which is an MTV after party (should be SICK), so we'll have to meet up at Carusos on another night. Take care of those gorgeous bodies for your sugar daddy!!!

-THE GREAT ONE

Come on Gropasaurus, what is this nonsense with doing work?? Well, I guess if you must. I unfortunetly didnt have the honor of groping you or being groped by you but that will all change on the 6th for Rocketful's b-day! We are counting down the days, minutes, seconds until our paths can cross. Until then....

Well im glad that you accepted my offer, as a newly formed member of the joint venture alliance I accept, and I am quite excited for this event. I hope that you are preparing yourself. And BTW that thread to headqueen damn your tough I wouldn't want to get on your bad side gropasaurus. It was pretty funny though, Joyce Lesile how true I always laugh at the people who shop there!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: