Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who MEEEE?

Well, i have heard so much about this board -- I figured i better get on here and start posting! I saw all kinds of secret "board handshakes" and code words at the bars and stuff so I didnt want to miss out...

For those of you who don't know the Trick Daddy, I am good friends with cigs, emmitt, and tempsboy.

Temps was a great time Sunday night. And this is coming from a guy who despised the place at the beginning of the summer. Big muscle heads walked by and sliced me open with their stubble and I didnt even care!! I got to meet a couple "board members": the mysterious spygirl -- it was great meeting you; and the legendary Ceotter -- thank you very much for the drinks and it was great meeting you.

Jack -- now i see why you and Lori slept so much this summer -- resting up for the big night on Sunday! ha ha.

I am picking up some pictures tomorrow night from Sunday. I will be sure to share most of them with all y'all. I took 2 rolls of pictures but only remember 5 or 6 pics!! I am sure there will be some pretty funny stuff on there.

:cool:

Originally posted by trickdaddy

Well, i have heard so much about this board -- I figured i better get on here and start posting! I saw all kinds of secret "board handshakes" and code words at the bars and stuff so I didnt want to miss out...

For those of you who don't know the Trick Daddy, I am good friends with cigs, emmitt, and tempsboy.

I got to meet a couple "board members": the mysterious spygirl -- it was great meeting you; and the legendary Ceotter -- thank you very much for the drinks and it was great meeting you.

I am picking up some pictures tomorrow night from Sunday. I will be sure to share most of them with all y'all. I took 2 rolls of pictures but only remember 5 or 6 pics!! I am sure there will be some pretty funny stuff on there.

Look, it's not that bad. I hear you on the picture deal, I took soo many pictures this weekend, it was sick. I'm sure I'll see you out soon. ;)

Temps was a great time Sunday night. And this is coming from a guy who despised the place at the beginning of the summer. Big muscle heads walked by and sliced me open with their stubble and I didnt even care!! I got to meet a couple "board members": the mysterious spygirl -- it was great meeting you; and the legendary Ceotter -- thank you very much for the drinks and it was great meeting you.

Jack -- now i see why you and Lori slept so much this summer -- resting up for the big night on Sunday! ha ha.

Hmmmm....did I meet you????

Hi CMB -- Yes, I met you. You came back to our house and hung out late night on Saturday. I was with cigs and Emmitt both nights (actually they were with me -- ha ha). Anyway, it was nice to meet you...

All --

Am I the only one stil lwearing his outfit from Temps Sunday night? Most of it is dry now....

Hi CMB -- Yes, I met you. You came back to our house and hung out late night on Saturday. I was with cigs and Emmitt both nights (actually they were with me -- ha ha). Anyway, it was nice to meet you...

All --

Am I the only one stil lwearing his outfit from Temps Sunday night? Most of it is dry now....

yo trickdaddy, waz up kid! don't you have some trades to be making or something...hahaha

i think you are getting hooked!!!:D

All --

So who were you? Whatcha look like? I think I know which one you were but im not sure....

Originally posted by cigs

I think you did meet him....he was with me on both nights.

Hey, I'm now an Old Skool Legend....lucky me!

Cigs, did i meet him??I was with you guys both nights but i dont rememmber meeting him.....Maybe the night was better then i thought..... Nah.......thats not possibe !!! LOL

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Cigs, did i meet him??I was with you guys both nights but i dont rememmber meeting him.....Maybe the night was better then i thought..... Nah.......thats not possibe !!! LOL

No, I don't think you met him either night.....

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Well, I was the clown in the white t-shirt and the glasses...any help? I'll have some pictures for you guys tonight or tomorrow....