Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foxy question

kking221

What do you mean about starting with 10mg, is that the usual dose? I have a scale but I don't think it measures mg. My friend told me that the bumps are a little smaller than a usual K bump. Thanks again for all the info, I want to make sure I learn as much as possible before I start something new.

Seriously?

Do people get board and hop over to the cubbord under the sink, start pulling out bottles, reading lables and say "HMMMMM there's something bad for me in here. I think I'll cook it up and snort it/smoke it/bang it/bump it/roll it up in a little ball and stick it in my ear." :screwy:

Not that I havent had my fun as a result of other peoples experimentation but who thinks this stuff up?

Thanks for the link! (*cough* wise ass. I'm 26 today, thank you!) I'll look you up when I get down there and we can hang out and drink some ink jet cleaner and freebase potpouri. mmmmmmmk :tongue:

First off if your nto sure if your scale use's mg's DONT use it... cuase you need at worst +-2 mg's off. Second off dont listen to your fristn k sized bump..... no this isnt k your playign with this is foxy your just askign for trouble if you dose out like that....