Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R.I.P. Hank the Angry Dwarf

az-tec

It seems our favorite person on Howard Stern passd away yesterday...heres a message form his manager:

~~~~~

From Hanks manager

My pager flashed a 911 message shortly after 1:00PM displaying Hank's mother's phone number; I had an immediate sense that something was wrong. I returned the call hoping for the best but expecting the worst…Mrs. Nasiff picked up the phone crying and I just knew what she was going to tell me…

I was completely numb for about ten minutes as my eyes began to swell with tears. This is a day that I knew was inevitable in the near future but somehow was hoping it would never come. At this point it is not known what caused Hank's death but it would not be surprising to eventually learn it was from his years of alcohol abuse.

Hank was a unique individual with a great sense of humor, charm, and wit. He was also a very caring person and extremely generous which most people, aside from his close friends and family, probably did not know. Those who only knew Hank from his Howard Stern Show appearances got the impression he was always angry and belligerent but in reality Hank was a relatively soft-spoken polite guy who quite often had a big smile on his face.

I worked with Hank for the past three years as his manager helping him with his appearances all over the country. Hank was diligent in finding out every fine detail about his appearances and treated them with the utmost professionalism. I would often get calls after his appearances by the people who booked him commenting on how impressed they were with his attitude and care for their event.

I was fortunate to know the other side of Hank outside his public persona and shared many happy, fun times with him. Hank understood that our business relationship was also a very good friendship and he often confided in me for advice and to just talk about anything and everything. Hank was at my wedding; he stay over at my apartment several times; he shared his good times and bad with me…Hank was a really good person and someone I was very happy to call my friend. The sadness I feel as I write this will likely last a long time. I will miss him tremendously…

Rest in Peace little buddy…

Doug

~~~~~

what a tragedy

-Andy

*taken from VIPGuestlist*

Originally posted by az-tec

It seems our favorite person on Howard Stern passd away yesterday...heres a message form his manager:

~~~~~

From Hanks manager

My pager flashed a 911 message shortly after 1:00PM displaying Hank's mother's phone number; I had an immediate sense that something was wrong. I returned the call hoping for the best but expecting the worst…Mrs. Nasiff picked up the phone crying and I just knew what she was going to tell me…

I was completely numb for about ten minutes as my eyes began to swell with tears. This is a day that I knew was inevitable in the near future but somehow was hoping it would never come. At this point it is not known what caused Hank's death but it would not be surprising to eventually learn it was from his years of alcohol abuse.

Hank was a unique individual with a great sense of humor, charm, and wit. He was also a very caring person and extremely generous which most people, aside from his close friends and family, probably did not know. Those who only knew Hank from his Howard Stern Show appearances got the impression he was always angry and belligerent but in reality Hank was a relatively soft-spoken polite guy who quite often had a big smile on his face.

I worked with Hank for the past three years as his manager helping him with his appearances all over the country. Hank was diligent in finding out every fine detail about his appearances and treated them with the utmost professionalism. I would often get calls after his appearances by the people who booked him commenting on how impressed they were with his attitude and care for their event.

I was fortunate to know the other side of Hank outside his public persona and shared many happy, fun times with him. Hank understood that our business relationship was also a very good friendship and he often confided in me for advice and to just talk about anything and everything. Hank was at my wedding; he stay over at my apartment several times; he shared his good times and bad with me…Hank was a really good person and someone I was very happy to call my friend. The sadness I feel as I write this will likely last a long time. I will miss him tremendously…

Rest in Peace little buddy…

Doug

~~~~~

what a tragedy

-Andy

*taken from VIPGuestlist*

Met him personally... he was pretty cool... we are friendly with a few of the Howard Stern peeps and got the news direct from them.. they will be doing a little tribute to him on the show tomorrow...

andy did you just write Vipguestlist

and it appeared... maybe some foreshadowing of things to come..

vipguestlist.com

Originally posted by nightlifeunder

andy did you just write Vipguestlist

and it appeared... maybe some foreshadowing of things to come..

vipguestlist.com

Could Be:D :D:cool:

i bet you love that..write it allllll night

vipguestlist.com vipguestlist.com vipguestlist.com vipguestlist.com

;)