Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Clubplanet World Meetup

What's up people! It seems the word on the World is spreading fast. So it's time for an official roll call. I know Bob Ross is down, to meet so email me! Jester if you want to meet up I already have an ill group going and would love for your group to join us so let me know whats up. Angluv I will email you, hope to see you there! For the rest of you I'll be there a bit early but if any of you want to meetup email me at t0nythelover@aol.com and i'll give you my beeper number. I missed the Johnny Viscious meetup at sf cuz I went at the wrong time, so now I REALLY want to get things right when we meet up. I also have a guestlist. See you all there on friday people, I can't wait!

Just say sauce people

p.s.- That thing about the "hot import night" is true, thats why there were so many asians, so this night will be different.

TONY, IM DEFINITELY DOWN WITH MEETING UP WITH YOU GUYS. I JUST HAVE TO GET A ROLL CALL ON MY END THIS WAY YOU KNOW HOW MANY. IM GONNA DROP YOU A LINE WHEN I KNOW ABOUT THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK. YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER INFO ON THIS FRIDAY, LIKE ADMISSION AND OTHER DJ INFO...IF YOU DO LET ME KNOW. HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

What's up people! It seems the word on the World is spreading fast. So it's time for an official roll call. I know Bob Ross is down, to meet so email me! Jester if you want to meet up I already have an ill group going and would love for your group to join us so let me know whats up. Angluv I will email you, hope to see you there! For the rest of you I'll be there a bit early but if any of you want to meetup email me at t0nythelover@aol.com and i'll give you my beeper number. I missed the Johnny Viscious meetup at sf cuz I went at the wrong time, so now I REALLY want to get things right when we meet up. I also have a guestlist. See you all there on friday people, I can't wait!

Just say sauce people

p.s.- That thing about the "hot import night" is true, thats why there were so many asians, so this night will be different.

Tony..................I'm gonna try and make it to World Friday night, but not sure. If I end up going, I will definetly beep you!!! Hope to see you there!

We're all meeting up. I'll be outside the club until about 11:30 if anyone wants to meet up early, then I think we should meet anyone who can't make it then at about 1:00 or 2:00 but you guys have to let me know. Jester you don't have to tell me how many people are in your group, just make sure everyone knows that SAUCE is the name of the list. Angluv I hope you make it but if you don't I'm sure we'll meet another time. Vamptrix let me know if you can meet up and when.

And if you guys were wondering I represent FOREST HILLS!

LOLL, Chillin around astor and st.marks, guess who i run into?? I bump into MOBY! Mr.MTV himself... I started chattin wit him for a lil bit, then i gave him a flyer for this Friday. He said he'd try to check it out... he might come, might not, jus funny that i run into him.

:laugh:

WORLD Fridays, and this Friday

support the "SAUCE" Guestlist everyone! :)

werd, yo i been thinkin the same thing. yo if you wanna promote your list dont do it on my threads. This means you transcend!! I'm really trying to get a serious meetup and these kats keep posting their list making it all look bad. Haven't you guys noticed that people are actually not coming to the world because of all these post about the guestlist?

Ok guys, tonight is thee night... and it'll be really dope if everyone met up before the party.. I'll be with mr.lover and our group around 11:30pm at BARCODE in time square. So Vamptrix, Goodfella, and mr.Jester, i hope to see you guys there. And if you dont make it on time, I'll definitly check you guys inside the club. :D

The WORLD Fridays, and Toight!

hook up the "SAUCE" Guestlist guys!