Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks TO CP Crew

soldado

Just wanted to take some time and say THANKS! CP crew u all have made my transition from NYC to FLA allot easier. Special Thanks TO George/Mimid/Sobeton..and the people I got to know this sunday.

BBFlux/Kris Great People to be around

Digital7 One of the Chilliest Mofo's around

Stacey What can I say...U remind me of what NYC use to be to me :)

Hope to get to know the rest of the crew more....

P.S.

Drop me a line or PM if u ever want to do something....In the imortal words of my friend "Sobeton" PEACE~!

BTW, to James and Tony (who I just met on sunday)..... You guys were GREAT!

Tony, you were just NONSTOP!!! I think you've stolen Chris' "Energizer Bunny" title. :laugh: Every time I stood next to you I just wanted to go...."WHOOOOO!!!!!" :laugh:

James, I shoulda given you my seat there in b/w Stacey and Danny. You looked like you could have used it, except....I COULDN'T GET MY ASS OFF THE SPEAKER FOR A FEW HOURS!!! Hmmmm......I wonder why?????? :rolleyes: I tried but with no success. :laugh:

Hope we can all hang out again soon!!!!

The truth be told I normaly dance all nite ...Mmmmm my ass went out friday sat sunday...I guess it catched up with me :( ...Next time ill be able to dancing more. GOD i did not want to leave but my body could not take anymore.. I slept Monday all day and yes all day and most of yesterday:D ....

ah, the beloved crew(everybody down the line), that's what I love, the way we all befriended, came together and ALWAYS have a good time, much love for you guys, seriously ... James, thank you (you know what I'm talking bout, good looking out) Tony, all I could say is finally! after all the shit talking that went on .... Chris and Barb, you know your role! much, much love for the two of you ......