Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Official* Meet-up Friday Sept 8th

hey guys and gals.

Mugz and I are working on something cool for all of you but being that it might take a little time to put together - I decided that this weekend would be a good opportunity to get everybody together!!!

Let me know if this Friday would work with all of you?

We can set the time and everything up later on today or tomorrow, I just want to see if you guys would be down.

4 Elements and Wicked Liquids @ Limelight

(in the chapel room on the first floor!)

yes, that means our very own (charrails) Charlie Ruhle will be on the decks throwing down some tech-house and tribal grooves!!!

opening up for:

Star (4 Elements) (Limelight resident)

and Anthony Velarde (Wicked Liquids)

I have a list for you guys for reduced admission - and most important as your request it's an 18 to party 21 to drink!

So let me know what you think

INPUT WANTED

*Guestlist info*

email reneechuck@hotmail.com first names and last initials!!!

help me keep this bumped guys!!!! I want to get us all together!

:D

Renee

Originally posted by trancend

how much is LL? i might go there instead of world since no one will go to world with me and i never met you guys

arent you promoting world???????????

Im confused???Your doing a guestlist, but got noone to go with you?

10pm - 12am: Charles Ruhle

12am - 2am: Anthony V.

2am - Closing: Star * Im

What kind of music are you guys in the mood to listen to on friday? Need some feed back!

Alot of people have been craving tech-house and some progressive trance. For people who are going, what kind of style do you want to hear?

Originally posted by 4elements

What kind of music are you guys in the mood to listen to on friday? Need some feed back!

Alot of people have been craving tech-house and some progressive trance. For people who are going, what kind of style do you want to hear?

progessive trance! sasha, tiesto, sander, pvd, sister blisss, its all good!:D

Im there...if i can run away from my friends...they hold on to me these days like im the keystone to their personal well being

*Cackle*

Anyways...I love to hear some good

Gabber Hardcore

or some

Freeform Hardcore

or...

Hard Acid Tech

or...

Any kind of Trance...in the Acid/Goa area.

Anyone who can toss togeather dark trance is my god.

for examples of the crap im talking about go here.

http://www.ishkur.com/features/music/guide.htm

:flame:

"Know your boundries...then destroy them utterly."

Originally posted by snoozi8

Sounds good to me! I was thinking about heading there for a warm-up to VInyl...have to see Danny one more time before I start working saturdays......How much is reduced that night? (a little poor after losing my money)

Kristy

Sorry to hear you lost money - thanks for introducing me to peeps on the board!! My cell phone is being held for $25 ransom!

I want to meet everyone on the board also, come up to the dj booth in the chapel and say hi to all of us, including me! Can't wait 'till Friday night.

I think Charles will open playing Dark Progessive Tech-House. Anthony will be playing Tribal Progressive Tech-House. I'll be playing more Deep, Hard, Epic Progressive Trance. I think the night will be pretty dope. This will be the first time Wicked Liquid member & 4 elements member spinning together. See you all Friday!

If you need guestlist at all mention "STAR's" Guestlist.

More info: CRAZYBYUL@JUNO.COM

-Star * Im

Originally posted by az-tec

arent you promoting world???????????

Im confused???Your doing a guestlist, but got noone to go with you?

yeah, now im going to world, the thing is before i had no one to go with and hate going alone....so i figured id think about LL since people were going

but now everythings back to normal

Okay looks like this is starting out to be good

OKay dudes and dudettes!!

Remember Wicked Liquid Guestlist

for 20$ admission!!!

email reneechuck@hotmail.com for list

you guys are great !!!

SO WHO ELES IS COMING!!!!

sorry (charrails) charlie ruhle hasn't come on himself - but he has been sick and he's resting up for Friday but I'm sure he'll peep his head in from time to time!

I think this party is going to be worth it considering it's only $20 with guestlist of wicked liquid or Star's guestlist. I heard the world is going to be like $35 bucks. That's crazy for scot project, Limelight was only charging $20 bucks. hehe

I agree!!

:):D:cool: