Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a Summer!!!!!!!!!!

A to Z

>I just wanted to let everyone know that i am greatful for having a new home every saturday night down the shore. Thank you guys for supporting me @ Merge. I started real late in the summer and it ended off on a real good note. Next summer is going to be something real speacial to look foward too because I will have all summer to show all of you what i am capeable of. Have a great winter and i'll see you guys @ Metro Lounge Saturday's.

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

www.AndrewMendez.com

Andrew this summer was my first time hearing you spin and I was very impressed........I went to Merge almost every weekend and I had a blast most in part to the music........as a result, I def wanna make it up to Metro in the coming months to hear you again........keep it up.

oh yea, and keep it hard.:)

Andy,

What up my brother? I never made it over to Merge when your were there but I did catch you at the Surf Club mid-summer. Of course, you ripped it. I heard a lot of positive reaction from people that did make it to Merge for the last couple of weeks in the summer. I have seen your rise through this industry and every time I hear your sounds it only gets better. You play to the crowd and it works week in and week out. Keep it real brother.

Much love and respect,

Das Stork

Andy, I have to say you ripped it up at merge to bad they put you in there so late in the summer. I'm definetly going to make the trip to metro to check you out. Andy once again congrats on finnally having the proper venue to showcase your talents in.

Andrew, i really enjoyed you this summer.Thanks for playing my requests at the retro party. I cant wait for metro to kick off. This week i will be there on friday, and next week i will definitly be there on saturday for aubrey, one of my favorite songs of the summer (why isnt that song on the radio yet?) I hope saturdays at metro kick ass for you. Saturday in jersey have been pretty beat for a while. Good luck.

>We are gonna try our best to get the Saturday night going in NJ. Last year was really tough w/ a lot of good quality clubs in the city to go to. It's real expensive to go out to 2 clubs in one night but we will provide nothing but the best in music, lights, sound, track acts, and theme parties to get it going. The club business works in cycles...this winter it's our turn :D .

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

www.AndrewMendez.com

Originally posted by sum12nv

didnt hear you at Merge all summer, but ive heard you everywhere else, including GLO this weekend...... good luck at metro :D

>GLO was very "eh" for me this past weekend. The last 2 times i played there it was overly packed and i played til 9-10am and NY was very deep in vegas. this past weekend not that many NYers were there and one turntable was busted! I still had a good time. A lot of peaple showed up for me and that was good enough for me.

peace

Andrew :) :) :)www.AndrewMendez.com