Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what CP person would YOU most like to meet?

soldado

xtc...you took the words right out of my mouth....i was thinking a geo69 meetup or a name that hasnt been on the board in a while...."arakis"....the board seems to be somewhat divided...there are the trance "pookieheads" like myself, subermanb, mimid, xtc..and then there are the "house o maniacs"..staceyg, digital7 ect.....dudes like pod and sobeton kind of ride in between.....one day and i believe, one day we will all come together and what a joyous day that will be!!! (maybe the 14th at Rio???)

Well, my preference is for the house...so I try to show up at all the good house DJ meetups, but I grew up on trance, so I give homage to the kid in me, and go to the big Trance events. It's why I like the Remix, you've got Eddie slamming down some good house, and Dave dropping some kick-ass trance. I'm so pissed I missed the last Remix, but I had a more pressing engagement that night...hehe :)

But I'd like to run into some of the out-of towners for sure. I've met most of the Miami crew, and love to hang with them...i like how I don't even need to call sometimes, and one of you guys is at an event I'm covering or attending...:)

Originally posted by staceyg5

x.t.c.> i like to meet geo and his shirt. tho, i think they travel separately?

Now thats funny!

Where has geo been hiding these days? Its getting boreing only having Johnny to bomb on.

BTW who's arakis?? I would be instant friends with a Dune fan. (the books, not the shitty ass movie)

Originally posted by shroomy

Now thats funny!

Where has geo been hiding these days? Its getting boreing only having Johnny to bomb on.

BTW who's arakis?? I would be instant friends with a Dune fan. (the books, not the shitty ass movie)

We haven't heard from Arakis for months. I've missed him -- He was famous for being very radical pro-house and anti-trance, quite a character. I'd love to meet him too!