Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check out the number of posts....

cigs

Bashingdick has----3----- He had like 10 posts or something yesterday. What the F is up with that? Something is going on.

Don't sweat it Jav....a lot of people on this board know you (not just his friends) and know you wouldn't talk shit like that to these girls or about Tsettos.

Originally posted by cigs

Bashingdick has----3----- He had like 10 posts or something yesterday. What the F is up with that? Something is going on.

Don't sweat it Jav....a lot of people on this board know you (not just his friends) and know you wouldn't talk shit like that to these girls or about Tsettos.

Yeah, I ws just thinking the same thing.....Unless the number of post went down because that thread is gone?????

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bashingdick

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT CHOOSENONE

I CAN BE ANYONE YOU KNOW

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

damm this is better then the movies!!!!!!!!!1

I really thought it was chosen one..but when dave said it was evil then I was disapointed....but my money is back on chosenone and not because bashing dick used capitals....

Originally posted by cigs

The post that started all this shit is now gone. I was over 500 posts yesterday and just this morning, again I reached 500. PEEPS, it is so obvious....CHOSEN1 or CHOSENONE has not posted since last week when he challenged GOODFELLA to meet him at temps. Where is the tempermental one, huh? Well he is nowhere to be found and these posts reek of his M.O. (that's Motis Operandi SALEEN) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

The post that started all this shit is now gone. I was over 500 posts yesterday and just this morning, again I reached 500. PEEPS, it is so obvious....CHOSEN1 or CHOSENONE has not posted since last week when he challenged GOODFELLA to meet him at temps. Where is the tempermental one, huh? Well he is nowhere to be found and these posts reek of his M.O. (that's Motis Operandi SALEEN) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OH thanks for clearing that up JBR...I really do need your help with all these abrevations....

Well chosenone is M.I.A...damm I wish I knew what that meant...hey JBR help a brother out old wise one...........