Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Richie Santana

I thought Richie was superb at Surf Club a few weeks back.......he did some nice things and really got the crowd into it.......I didn't like him too much though one Friday at XS........he was nice at the beginning but played too many vocals later.......if he keeps it a bit more minimal with the fluffy tracks and plays the harder stuff, he will sound fabulous on the Phazon in Abyss.......I'm def coming to check out the Friday party this fall.....:)

Richie is going to light Abyss up every Friday night, I'm glad he finally got some time on the shore this summer, he deserves it. the party will be a good primer, the only thing wrong is the 2am closing, then again, its a good early night out and save yourself for Saturday.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I think Richie is one of the hidden talents to come from NJ

i agree.......i only caught him on July 3rd at Tempts this summer and he was bananas!!! it'll be a nice change to have him at abyss this fall.....

PLEASE tell me abyss is 21 and over!!!!????? :confused:

Originally posted by sum12nv

i agree.......i only caught him on July 3rd at Tempts this summer and he was bananas!!! it'll be a nice change to have him at abyss this fall.....

PLEASE tell me abyss is 21 and over!!!!????? :confused:

I think it's gonna be 18 for girls and 21 for guys, same as Bunka's Heat Friday's.

I think he will do fantastic. He got a great response from Temps 4th of July. He played that Tuesday night. Thought he did great. By the way I loved the CD and I will be using the passes Joe. Spy baby want to meet up at Abyss that 1st Friday. I believe Cosmic will be in.

Originally posted by ceeotter

I think he will do fantastic. He got a great response from Temps 4th of July. He played that Tuesday night. Thought he did great. By the way I loved the CD and I will be using the passes Joe. Spy baby want to meet up at Abyss that 1st Friday. I believe Cosmic will be in.

You can so count me in for that one!!!!! Not like I need another reason to go to Abyss.....I smell trouble:laugh:

AFTER THE KICK OFF WITH RICHIE SANTANA FRIDAY NITE MAKE SURE EVERYONE COMES BACK SATURDAY NITE FOR MY BIRTHDAY BASH TAKING OVER AREA 4 VIP!!!! JUST LOOK FOR THE SIGN THAT SAYS LOUIE LIVE ON IT!

ANYONE NEED A HOOK UP FOR MY PARTY OR ANYTIME AT ABYSS JUST EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW SHOCKWAVEVIP@AOL.COM OR 908-896-4015......

SPYGRL! U STILL COMING I DIDN GIVE U A PERSONAL INVITE :o)PERSONAL

I got allllll the girls to go to this!..

We got all those lil Bayonnnians and the Staten Island freaks to come....

"I got hoooes.. I got hoes.. in different areaa cooodes"

Its guna be one hell of a night there Joseph.. strap on ya seat belt-- its guna be one hell of a ride :D

P.S-- you throw one ice cube at me.. and I mean ONE.. and your ass is grass....

Originally posted by allishara

I got allllll the girls to go to this!..

We got all those lil Bayonnnians and the Staten Island freaks to come....

"I got hoooes.. I got hoes.. in different areaa cooodes"

Its guna be one hell of a night there Joseph.. strap on ya seat belt-- its guna be one hell of a ride :D

P.S-- you throw one ice cube at me.. and I mean ONE.. and your ass is grass....

Who me??? I would never throw ice cubes at you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

maybe ill start celebrating my birthday alittle early instead, i will personally volunteer for anything to do with ice cubes :o) but spygrl gets first debs, that is if she shows up

you must be trying to get me in trouble. I swear I do just fine all by myself:tongue: :laugh::tongue:

I've been known to start a an ice cube fight or two:D

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

i thought u were 'trouble'? well i have been know to have a few ice cubes with water in a champegne bucket fight before :) those are great!....spy i sent u a pm

i am, but there's always more to be found.....

Can't say I got the pm.........:blank: