Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goodfella73823

Originally posted by goodfella73823

it's all good ladies.i don't know why i am being bashed never started a problem.it's all good ,i can take it.

It's all in good fun brother.

Be yourself don't change for nobody:)

Were not mean people we just do mean things sometimes.

Originally posted by tempkid

It's all in good fun brother.

Be yourself don't change for nobody:)

Were not mean people we just do mean things sometimes.

We're really just picking on you, not really bashing! Kind of like a family! Keep your chin up! Your a good kid! (but you do post a lot of one liners :) )

thanks for the advice temp.hey i said hi to u at temps sunday night temps ,but u look ed out of it so ,i just walked away.

Well fine, say hi to him. I see how it is.......I'm just teasing. How come you never made it over to ceeotter's bar?

thanks for the advice temp.hey i said hi to u at temps sunday night temps ,but u look ed out of it so ,i just walked away.

where were you. we were suppose to have one last shot together. I would have even done jack w/ ya. Afew peeps were ????ing your where abouts. Sorry I missed ya.

spy i was there both nights saturday and sunday.i said hello to ceeotter and ,jarmenio,and laurie619.if i knew u were there i would have said hello.hey spy did u hear that me and u are a couple.we both do 1 liners what a joke.i should start writing a book .what do u think.

So was I. Damn those little birdies who can't keep secrets:laugh: Write a book, I dunno, it might be very long. On the other hand it could be a laugh riot.....

What's a one liner????? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

So was I. Damn those little birdies who can't keep secrets:laugh: Write a book, I dunno, it might be very long. On the other hand it could be a laugh riot.....

What's a one liner????? :rolleyes:

If that last line was a joke, I'm thinking the book will have a long way to go to reach "laugh riot" status, you might want to work on the humor a bit. Just a thought :idea:

o sorry bump.sorry i have to post more than a paragraph.i didnt know u were watching what time i post. unlike u ,i have to work and do not have time to get online like yourself.

It was a joke!!! AND HUNEY.............I do work. So let's not even go there! :mad:

Get over it. You're a good kid....but I see now...when you post more then one word you tend to get a bit fiesty!!!

SIMMER DOWN SCRAPPY!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

no feisteness here bump!it's all in good fun.basking bitch i dont know who u are but to me u are a newbie.so when u become a regular then u can criticize ,but for now zip it.the screename to me fits u perfect.

Oh to be the Knight in Shining armor! No wonder you don't post more then one line at a time, your attempt at bashing falls some what short! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

that's because i am mature and don't want to go down to your level,which is childish.what is it u need to prove yourself because u are new to the board.listen ,i don't want to get into with u ,so why don't u just drop it and move on.

goodfella a little piece of info for you in your battles with the Dark side...these ppl arent' new...they just re registered.....

Originally posted by bashingbitch5

If that last line was a joke, I'm thinking the book will have a long way to go to reach "laugh riot" status, you might want to work on the humor a bit. Just a thought :idea:

No, it wasn't supposed to be funny, it was sarcasism. I'm glad we agree on that.

listen up bitch!im tired of your little smart remarks.im still trying to figure out the number by your screeenname.must be your iq because your remarks are of a preschooler.the drama on this board is getting old so if u are looking for drama go find it.we dont need drama on a message board there lady.

listen up bitch!im tired of your little smart remarks.im still trying to figure out the number by your screeenname.must be your iq because your remarks are of a preschooler.the drama on this board is getting old so if u are looking for drama go find it.we dont need drama on a message board there lady.

Stick to the one liners bro!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: