Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright, I think I've just about had enough......

cgm

......of this board!!! What the hell is going on here? I didnt check it for around 1 weekend, and all the sudden I sign on, there are around 20 newbies (no offense to those who aren't starting drama) and everybody is doing nothing but talking shit. People that were friendly to each other before on the board and IN PERSON are now talking shit about each other, and every post i read is bashingbitch or dick 2 or 3 or 4 WTF?????!!!!!!

I have met quite a few of you from this board, and do not have anything bad to say about any of you (and even if I did, I would chose to keep it to myself). This board is starting to be like Clubplanet High School, where everybody feels like they have to talk trash about certain people to be accepted or soemthing, or take sides with the right people, because of the attitutde they present on the board....I mean, it's a message board, not a social stepping stone , so I never really understand why people get so vicious and hateful with eachother, and stab people in the back they have met in REAL LIFE over a MESSAGE BOARD! In closing, I will say this...be the same person on this board that you are in real life....don't put on a front to impress people you dont even know.....

Thats my 2cents. Bash me if you please.

I think people were trying to start drama for whatever reason. Yes, it is a bunch of BS, but some people thrive on that. All the people that I have met from the board are mad cool. I see no point in hiding behind a computer screen, eventually someone will figure out who you are.

hey! no drama here.i can take the heat bumparella.it's all in good fun.when i say 1 liners it's because i agree ,and have nothing else to ad.because that person made a great point.anyway bump don't worry if i disagree with a post ,i will let u know and write,but i am not in here for drama its a message board its all in fun so keep it coming sister.

Originally posted by tempkid

Just curious on who's stabbing who in the back?

Any examples?

Thanks bad ass TEMPKID

And cp people treat others the way you like to be treated.

Peace all starts somewhere. If we come togeather as one maybe this worls can.

Giving examples of certain individuals would be just adding to the drama, and that is what this post is attempting to cease.......

Originally posted by cgm

......of this board!!! What the hell is going on here? I didnt check it for around 1 weekend, and all the sudden I sign on, there are around 20 newbies (no offense to those who aren't starting drama) and everybody is doing nothing but talking shit. People that were friendly to each other before on the board and IN PERSON are now talking shit about each other, and every post i read is bashingbitch or dick 2 or 3 or 4 WTF?????!!!!!!

I have met quite a few of you from this board, and do not have anything bad to say about any of you (and even if I did, I would chose to keep it to myself). This board is starting to be like Clubplanet High School, where everybody feels like they have to talk trash about certain people to be accepted or soemthing, or take sides with the right people, because of the attitutde they present on the board....I mean, it's a message board, not a social stepping stone , so I never really understand why people get so vicious and hateful with eachother, and stab people in the back they have met in REAL LIFE over a MESSAGE BOARD! In closing, I will say this...be the same person on this board that you are in real life....don't put on a front to impress people you dont even know.....

AMEN to that!!! I posted something similar a couple of weeks ago on the Drama board. All of this is like a horrible flashback to High School!!!! Next thing you know Im gonna be Sergio Valente's, concert t-shirts and blue eyeshadow......OH MY GOD!!!

Im pretty new to the board, and every dicussion I've had with everyone has been friendly. But I see the drama going on and when I do I stay away from the thread thats creating it. CGM I agree just be who you are, shit if at this age you don't like yourself, then your never gonna like yourself. And I think I can speak for everyone when I see someone bashing someone else I don't think their funny I feel sorry for them (unless the joking is in good fun and not meant to be malicious) Think.... the purpose of this site is to bring people together, so we can share our ideas,views, etc...... not to sit there and tell them about theirselves, if I wanted to be told off I would call my parents. You just need to filter out the negatives, and stay with the positives.

"Somtimes I pretend to know things that I don't really understand, and in the grand scheme of it all what makes the least sense emulates reality" :) :)

Originally posted by cgm

OH PLEASE....SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Don't be jealous cause you're not in with the BITCH CREW!! :cry:

NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE FUN THERE FRECKLE FACE!!!:eek:

NOW STAY OUT OF IT...If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!!

cgm........i hear ya on what you're saying, the stupid drama is very tired and reminds me of high school but this is a corny messageboard...... could you expect less???

everyone is just posting for fun and to make it thru their workday quicker (at least i am)..... i just read around the ones i dont care to read :tongue:

what else could you do, right?

Hate to disappoint you but Woodstock's over, Lennon's dead and the price of milk just went up!

Take deep breaths and get over it all, stop taking it to seriously! If that doesn't work try to grow a thicker skin and if still your feelings are hurt by things said on here, well then my advice is to SEEK THERAPY!!!

P*L*U*R*

Originally posted by bumparella

BOO HOO HOO. Blah blah blah. :puke:

LIGHTEN UP LATRELL!!!

Is that all you have on me? That I'm tall?? Who the hell cares??!!!

Listen babe, I dont know who you are, but the constant "WNBA Status" business is really tired.....I dont know how you know me, but Im SO SORRY that your boyfriend WANTS IT SO BAD, to push you to the point of JEALOUS RAGE!!!!

Do me a fave, next time you see me out, why dont you come up to me and introduce yourself...I'd LOVE ot meet you!

Originally posted by bumparella

LIGHTEN UP LATRELL!!!

So is that the best you can do???? Pick on someone for their size??? Well what does that say about CGM, obviously if her height is the only negative thing you can pick on, then you must be very jealous of her. I mean, shes tall, but by no means a giant, thin and pretty...which must make you SHORT, fat and BUSTED. Come up with something new already, would you?????

And by the way, whats wrong with being tall again......????:) :)

Originally posted by cgm

Do me a fave, next time you see me out, why dont you come up to me and introduce yourself...I'd LOVE ot meet you!

I'm bad, I'm bad, I'm really, really bad. And the whole world has to answer right now just to tell you once again, who's bad?

CGM!!! THAT'S WHO!!!!

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Anyone can say anything they want behind a cloned crew. Step up by yourself, and then tell me if you can handle it. I can. Thats the only thing negative im gonna say, bash, curse, and fuck around all you want. This just shows me that your brain cells have nothing else remotely interesting to say, and after this post I will not even attempt to feed into the drama. Cause Im one step ahead.

:D :D :D

LOL TO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE A STEP ABOVE THE DRAMA