Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liquid Grand Opening Sept 29

macfunk19

I've wondered how fun it may be for us to go Delta Force style on a place on South Beach....if this place lives up to it's website, we've found our target.

My team of badasses:

me

georgeacasta

georgeacasta2

sgtfury

rene

staceyg5

phrank

digital7

calix

bb

loraine

Our gear:

a whole lotta house

a good dose of trance DP style

MP5

swell body armour

We'll bust in and point our MP5s at the promoters and staff, and DEMAND that they turn this into a cheeseless venue. If they don't comply, we'll herd them out to a barge anchored offshore, and shove them out to be devoured by my frickin' sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their heads, or if all else fails, some ill-tempered sea bass, and then we'll put phrank on to warm the room up, and then a good tag-team set by digital7 and Calix, and since we're sportin some serious hardware, 5 AM doesn't apply to us, so it's an all-out freeforall...and I'll be there, ZX5n in hand, big grin on my face...oh and i'll take my turn at runnin' the lights too..:) Loraine will constantly feed us vinyl, and the georges will keep us laughing with color commentary...oh and i'll need the rest of ya for legal defense, since they'll toss my ass in the clink for this stunt!

Pod - that is the funniest thing I've read in awhile. Indeed we'll have george with his color commentary, he'll tie up the club's management and tell them the "Arnold Schwartznegger jack in the box" joke until there ear's bleed, oh god ...

and let's please watch out, the overexcessiveness of the word "phat" is overwhelming plus the website seriously needs to be worked on .. I don't know about the whole wet t-shirt trance party thing, they're gonna have to outkast that part of the beach now ... If anything we'll have Shroomy and DiegO go in there full force with their aresenal of machete's and nun-chucks ....

I was actually watching this thing on The History Channel on survival technology, and in addition to mentioning portable A/C packs for tank-drivers and such, they mentioned glowsticks...and some USMC guy mentioned that "When swung around on the end of a string at night, you can see these chemical lights for miles..." Then they show this Marine in utter darkness start to swing it around...it was kinda funny.