Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rollin' on the 'River'

socemo

Hey all, I need some help. I swam in the river last night (some people call it "rolling") for the first time. It was a VERY enjoyable experiance and has an appropriate name. I don't know the name of the CD we were listening to and would LOVE to have it. Anyway, about the time Trinity (we were watching the Matrix on a big screen TV) and I were dancing in a pine forest next to a river with a full moon lighting the ground (two words ... Blue Dolphins), she looked deep into my eyes and said in a very seductive, crystal clear voice, "Don't be afraid ... of the poweeeer". That's about the time I "woke up" after 2 seconds of "zoning" to realize it was the cd that was playing. LOL Anyway, back to the CD, that's all I can really remember of it, it was a well mixed "Trance" CD, no skips or misses between songs. I would really like to have this CD. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!!!

Wow, you certainly can read. Yes, I "took a pill" for the forst time, and yes, I'm asking for help finding a CD. Unfortunatly that is all I know about the CD, otherwise I would have been more specific. Next time read the post before replying jackass.

Originally posted by socemo

Wow, you certainly can read. Yes, I "took a pill" for the forst time, and yes, I'm asking for help finding a CD. Unfortunatly that is all I know about the CD, otherwise I would have been more specific. Next time read the post before replying jackass.

Your first post was a muddled telling of a confused story. Expecting any sane person to understand it is unreasonable. Before getting hostile to people, why don't you try learning how to write something intelligable.

Hey all, sorry if I confused you and sorry if I acted like a jerk. I've about given up hope of finding the ACTUAL CD. I found the CD we were listening to and it was a direct copy of the original. We've tried useing several CDDB's (CD Database) and they all draw a blank on it. No one can remember where the copy came from either. I don't like using copied CD's, and would love to buy the original.

Anyway, I do know the name of one of the songs though, I found it quite by accident. The very first track is a remix of ATB 9PM (till I come). The track where there is a female voice singing "Don't be afraid ... of the powEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeer" is track 11, it's 4 minutes 54 seconds long. Hope this helps, and thanks for trying even if you don't know it! :eek::cool: